TNA

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, May 6, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright guys, we added this new section, now lets get it a little more active.

I won't lie I don't follow TNA that much, so I dont know what's going on right now. Don't even know who the current World Champion is.

So if anyone who follows it can give me a little insight on who the big names right now are, then that would be awesome.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

All I know is they STOLE Kurt Angle and I'm very displeased. I loved him on SmackDown!

Also, they need to increase TNA from 1 hour to 2. They put too much stuff in that one hour a week show. :O

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Impact is 2 hours already. I wanna say they started that in October 2007? I think? Hopefully the Unity will come by and let me know but its been a while now.

The current TNA Champion is Samoa Joe...he just beat Kurt Angle at Lockdown.

X-Division Champion is Petey Williams.

Knockouts Champ is Awesome Kong

The Tag Titles are vacant for now until the Deuces Wild Tourny Concludes

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally I don't really like Samoa Joe, for some reason he just doesn't impress me and I don't think he would be anything if he was in the wwe.

Kurt Angle is the man though, I've always been a fan of his, hes a great wrestler, he's goon on the microphone and hes one of the best wrestlers to get a crowds reaction, good or bad.

Awesome Kong is huge, she's a scary lady thats for sure, it would be good to see her and Beth Phoenix go at it. I know that Nat Niedhart has fought her a couple of times before.

Is Sting still with TNA and how is A.J Styles doing, I know he was a hot shot and the biggest wrestler there a couple of years ago, but whats his reputation right now?

5. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

From what I have seen so far is that they squashed AJ and trying to bring him back up.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Sting is still around...he actually just came back. He's a great guy to have around and give the young guys someone to mimmick.

Styles is about to get into a HUGE program with Kurt ANgle. It is AJ Styles' time to shine.

7. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

He wouldnt? Really? He's an extremely skilled dude I think. He's got experience, in ring skills & mic skills. ive said skills too many times. Hes awesome.

I hate Kurt ANgle. he turned his back on WWE and wrote that phony letter. i mean yeah hes an awesome performer but as a person? no trhanks.