TNA

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright guys, we added this new section, now lets get it a little more active.

I won't lie I don't follow TNA that much, so I dont know what's going on right now. Don't even know who the current World Champion is.

So if anyone who follows it can give me a little insight on who the big names right now are, then that would be awesome.

All I know is they STOLE Kurt Angle and I'm very displeased. I loved him on SmackDown!

Also, they need to increase TNA from 1 hour to 2. They put too much stuff in that one hour a week show. :O

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
All I know is they STOLE Kurt Angle and I'm very displeased. I loved him on SmackDown!

Also, they need to increase TNA from 1 hour to 2. They put too much stuff in that one hour a week show. :O
Impact is 2 hours already. I wanna say they started that in October 2007? I think? Hopefully the Unity will come by and let me know but its been a while now.

The current TNA Champion is Samoa Joe...he just beat Kurt Angle at Lockdown.

X-Division Champion is Petey Williams.

Knockouts Champ is Awesome Kong

The Tag Titles are vacant for now until the Deuces Wild Tourny Concludes

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally I don't really like Samoa Joe, for some reason he just doesn't impress me and I don't think he would be anything if he was in the wwe.

Kurt Angle is the man though, I've always been a fan of his, hes a great wrestler, he's goon on the microphone and hes one of the best wrestlers to get a crowds reaction, good or bad.

Awesome Kong is huge, she's a scary lady thats for sure, it would be good to see her and Beth Phoenix go at it. I know that Nat Niedhart has fought her a couple of times before.

Is Sting still with TNA and how is A.J Styles doing, I know he was a hot shot and the biggest wrestler there a couple of years ago, but whats his reputation right now?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally I don't really like Samoa Joe, for some reason he just doesn't impress me and I don't think he would be anything if he was in the wwe.

Kurt Angle is the man though, I've always been a fan of his, hes a great wrestler, he's goon on the microphone and hes one of the best wrestlers to get a crowds reaction, good or bad.

Awesome Kong is huge, she's a scary lady thats for sure, it would be good to see her and Beth Phoenix go at it. I know that Nat Niedhart has fought her a couple of times before.

Is Sting still with TNA and how is A.J Styles doing, I know he was a hot shot and the biggest wrestler there a couple of years ago, but whats his reputation right now?
Sting is still around...he actually just came back. He's a great guy to have around and give the young guys someone to mimmick.

Styles is about to get into a HUGE program with Kurt ANgle. It is AJ Styles' time to shine.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member

Kurt Angle is the man though, I've always been a fan of his, hes a great wrestler, he's goon on the microphone and hes one of the best wrestlers to get a crowds reaction, good or bad.?
He wouldnt? Really? He's an extremely skilled dude I think. He's got experience, in ring skills & mic skills. ive said skills too many times. Hes awesome.

I hate Kurt ANgle. he turned his back on WWE and wrote that phony letter. i mean yeah hes an awesome performer but as a person? no trhanks.