• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TNA vs WWE: Wrestlemania style

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright, I wanted to try something new. It's called TNA vs WWE: Wrestlemania, meaning you have TNA stars vs WWE stars. Here are some ground rules.

-One main event. has to be one WWE wrestler vs. one TNA Wrestler.
-One WWE Tag Team vs. one TNA Tag Team. It has to be already formed tag teams.
-One fatal four way match, two TNA wrestlers, two WWE wrestlers.
-Money in the Bank, four TNA wrestlers, four WWE wrestlers.
-One single match: One TNA wrestler vs. one WWE wrestler.
-Wild card match: You choose whatever type of match you want to see, and the wrestlers you want to see. It could be a two vs one, or a triple thread match.
-Please choose winners of all your matches.

If you have any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I will do it twice... former TNA and WWE and current rosters...

CURRENT... will do former later:

One main event. has to be one WWE wrestler vs. one TNA Wrestler.
Undertaker vs. Sting:
Yeah. I went there. Two legends. Sting wins.

One WWE Tag Team vs. one TNA Tag Team. It has to be already formed tag teams.
Santino/Kozlov vs. MCMG:
SQUACK. SQUASH SQUASH.

One fatal four way match, two TNA wrestlers, two WWE wrestlers.
Mr. Anderson vs. AJ Styles vs. Triple H vs. Randy Orton
This one could be freaking AMAZING. Anderson FTW (just because I am an Asshole).

Money in the Bank, four TNA wrestlers, four WWE wrestlers.
Robbie E vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Samoa Joe...
vs. Evan Bourne vs. Sheamus vs. John Morrison vs. The Miz
Great matchups, even personalities and skill sets. JoMo wins, but he barely beats RVD.

One single match: One TNA wrestler vs. one WWE wrestler.
Abyss vs. Kane
Two monsters. Abyss wins with the BHS.

Wild card match: You choose whatever type of match you want to see, and the wrestlers you want to see. It could be a two vs one, or a triple thread match.
I will go with five man singles match:
Douglas Williams vs. Magnus vs. Wade Barrett vs. Desmond Wolfe vs. Drew McIntyre
Best British wrestler wins. Therefore it is Wolfe.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Uh . . . Sting wins? When Taker has had a much more successful career, more fans and a longer time? Wow. It's clear you're a TNA fan though I don't know why you'd torture yourself like that :lol:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Uh . . . Sting wins? When Taker has had a much more successful career, more fans and a longer time? Wow. It's clear you're a TNA fan though I don't know why you'd torture yourself like that :lol:
Actually. I am just a Sting fan. I don't like burying TNA unlike other peeps I know and I gave them a chance. It is inherently hard to compare the two anymore.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Plus, IMO, Sting is bigger than any wrestling company. His time in multiple companies and countries gives him more credibility than just being a TNA wrestler. He's The Icon for a reason! :)

I'll work on my card soon, great idea on the thread Biz. And KSF, your card is freaking awesome, man. I love the UK match at the end.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I'll work on my card soon, great idea on the thread Biz. And KSF, your card is freaking awesome, man. I love the UK match at the end.
I was struggling to pick a wild card match. Contemplating a Women's match...

Would have done Angelina Love and Velvet Sky vs. LayCool

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member

-One main event. has to be one WWE wrestler vs. one TNA Wrestler.

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles vs. "The Viper" Randy Orton

Two relatively young professional wrestlers that will be legends in the business, I think this would be a great match. Both have some great technical skill, with AJ adding high-flying moves to the mix and Orton adding a slow, methodical, and brutal pace. Somehow I see the two styles coming together in a great match. Orton gets the win because his RKO can come from anywhere, at any time, and I think he could capitalize on one of AJ's high flying moves (see Evan Bourne at last year's Wrestlemania, lol).

-One WWE Tag Team vs. one TNA Tag Team. It has to be already formed tag teams.

Beer Money vs. The Nexus (Michael McGillicutty and Husky Harris)

It was really hard not to choose MCMG, which are my personal favorite TNA tag team. However, I thought this matchup would work well. Beer Money gets the win...other than MCMG, I think they're the best tag team in the business today. I assumed that I could pick anyone from Nexus, and I picked McGillicutty and Harris. I think these two are getting way too little face time in representing Nexus, and they'd make an incredible tag team.

-One fatal four way match, two TNA wrestlers, two WWE wrestlers.

The Undertaker vs. Sting vs. HHH vs. Rob Van Dam

This match between some of the great names in the business today would be great, IMO. Sting gets the win in my book, everyone knows that he's probably one of my all-time favorites but he's also a legend. I personally put him above Taker, but I know that many would pick Undertaker to win this one and I can understand why. I could even understand HHH winning it...my personal opinion is that he'd be as big as he is in the business with or without having friends in the right places.

-Money in the Bank, four TNA wrestlers, four WWE wrestlers.

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Samoa Joe vs. Matt Morgan vs. Jeff Hardy vs. "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero.

This was a really tough choice, I could have easily gone with Joe, Del Rio, Pope, McIntyre, or Morgan for my choice...I'd ultimately see Daniel Bryan's lethal kicks and technical prowess winning the MITB briefcase.

-One single match: One TNA wrestler vs. one WWE wrestler.

Kurt Angle
vs. Jack Swagger.

Everyone sees the parallels between these two individuals, and I think their match would be great technically. I think Angle would bring out the best in Swagger's technical and amateur skills, and I'd picture counter after counter after counter in this one. Both trying ankle locks, the Angle Slam vs The Gutwrench Powerbomb...ultimately Angle would make Swagger TAP OUT.

-Wild card match: You choose whatever type of match you want to see, and the wrestlers you want to see. It could be a two vs one, or a triple thread match.

Tag Team TLC match (with some one-night reunions):

Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D vs. Generation Me vs. Edge & Christian vs. The Nexus (this time represented by Justin Gabriel and CM Punk) vs. Legacy (DiBiase and Rhodes).

Edge & Christian are my personal favorite tag team of all time, probably (yes, even more than The Rockers!). Despite this, I think MCMG would pull out the win in this insane TLC match packed with too many participants and more high-spots than you could even count! They get the pin after a Skull & Bones off of the top of a ladder and through a table (for those that don't know their finisher, it's a neckbreaker by Sabin combined with a flying cross body by Shelley).

...Oh, and since it's my Wrestlemania scenario, Christian turns heel on Edge at the end :D.

------------------

I advise everyone that browses the wrestling section, even casually, to put one of these together! It's a lot of fun to think of the card, explain it, etc. Great idea by Babe_Ruth on this one!

It's also pretty tough, because at the end of it all you can still think of a good number of wrestlers left off of your card that you wish were involved! It broke my heart to leave Desmond Wolfe off of the card, lol.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Undertaker vs Sting
More of a gimmick match that I want to see more than anything. KSpice got me thinking about this match alot and I would love to see this, and we probably never will see this. It would be kind of like The Rock vs Hogan at Wrestlemania 18. They are both Icons in their on right.

Motor City Machine Guns vs The Hart Dynasty
I know that the Hart Dynasty is disbanded, but they reunite for one night only to take on MCMG. I think that these two teams are the best tag teams in rasslin' today on TV and I would love these two teams going head to head.

Triple H vs Chris Jericho vs Douglas Williams vs Mr. Anderson
I just threw these guys together, I am not a big fan of multiman matches like these

-Money in the Bank
Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler vs John Morrison vs The Miz vs AJ Styles vs Douglas Williams vs Rob Van Dam vs Jeff Hardy
I put Jeff Hardy in here because I am not that familar with the whole TNA roster, but never the less this would be a great match with all 8 great comepetitors. These 8 guys are the most agile and the quickest in rassling today.

-Grudge match
Jack Swagger vs Kurt Angle
This is a no brainer, would be an excellent match. Would love to see this and this match would be worth the price of admission.

3 Stages of Hell match: Kane vs Abyss
First fall will be under Extreme Rules. Second Match will be a Hell in a Cell match. The third fall will be an inferno match.
Once again this would be another gimmick match that I think that these two guys can easily pull off and have fun with each fall.

Women's match
LayCool vs The Beautiful People
Just want to see the seductive pinfalls.

As well as
The Bellas in a Bra and Panties Match (For the rights of Daniel Bryan's Services)

Brie Bella is your winner.
We're all winners in that match. Woooo!

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
One main event. has to be one WWE wrestler vs. one TNA Wrestler.
My main event would be plain and simple, Undertaker vs Sting. This has been a dream match of mine for the longest time. These two are some of the biggest icons in the history of Wrestling, they both had very dark characters, and both are tremendous in the ring. Put them both of the biggest stage of them all and you have an incredible match. Undertaker wins via Tombstone.

One WWE Tag Team vs. one TNA Tag Team. It has to be already formed tag teams.
Not many tag teams in the WWE, but I would give it to Kozlov and Santino, when serious these two can have a great match. Kozlov is one tough son of bitch as well. I would pin them against Beer Money, I think they match better against them then any other tag team in TNA. This could be a great match if booked right. Once again, I would have the WWE win this one. Kozlov gives one of his wicked headbutt's to win the match.

One fatal four way match, two TNA wrestlers, two WWE wrestlers.
Kurt Angle vs. Matt Morgan vs. The Miz vs. Jack Swagger. I believe this could be an interesting match. You have both Swagger and Angle or are mat wrestlers and technical wrestlers, you have Matt Morgan who is the powerhouse and you have The Miz who is very smart in the ring. This would be a back and forth type of match up, but eventually Kurt Angle would win via Angle Lock on Swagger after he reversed it from Swagger.

Money in the Bank, four TNA wrestlers, four WWE wrestlers.
Jeff Hardy vs. Rob Van Damme vs. Daniel Bryan vs. John Morrison vs. D'Angelo Dinero vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Alex Shelley vs. Tyson Kidd. A lot of high flyers in this match, wrestlers that have experience with ladders and could definitely have a lot of "Holy Shit" moments. I brought in Kidd since I believe he could do really really in this match, he's a risk taker and he's quick which are good for these type of matches. The win would eventually go to Daniel Bryan after all seven men were standing outside and he climb the highest ladder possible and did a back flip to take them all out.

One single match: One TNA wrestler vs. one WWE wrestler.
Desmond Wolfe vs Drew Mcintyre: I think these two could tell an amazing story in the ring, both are aggressive and talented in many different aspects. I would give the victore to via Tower of London

Wild card match: You choose whatever type of match you want to see, and the wrestlers you want to see. It could be a two vs one, or a triple threat match.
My wild Card match would be a Parking Lot Brawl match between Magnus and Sheamus. I think this match could be awesome because of the physical strength of this those superstars. They would just go at it till no one could stand up. The winner would be Sheamus after he gives Magnus a High Cross on a car.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 15
sunrise Wrestling 3
BigBob Wrestling 4
W Wrestling 1
wooly Wrestling 1