• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV TNA Victory Road 2011 Thread

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
from Total Nonstop Action Wrestling On Spike TV!

Complete Card For Sunday's Victory Road

TNA WRESTLING PRESENTS "VICTORY ROAD" THIS SUNDAY, MARCH 13 FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA

This Sunday, March 13, TNA Wrestling presents "Victory Road" live on Pay-Per-View from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, featuring Sting, Hulk Hogan, Mr. Anderson, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Matt Morgan and more! TNA's PPV events air on Time Warner Cable, Comcast, Charter Cable, Cablevision, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FIOS, DIRECTV, Dish Network, Viewer's Choice and more.

The live PPV will also be available for everyone around the world at TNAOnDemand.com - register now to watch it online!

Before The Bell: Watch an exclusive preview of Sunday's Pay-Per-View - CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Exclusive Open: Watch the video that will kick off the PPV this Sunday - CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Planning to attend the PPV in Orlando? Get the VIP Treatment for JUST $99 and hang with Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy and more - plus early entry to the PPV and TV Tapings, merchandise, meet and greets and more cool perks! CLICK FOR INFO AT SHOPTNA.COM

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
Jeff Hardy vs. (c) Sting

FIRST BLOOD MATCH
Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan

#1 CONTENDER MATCH
Mr. Anderson vs. Rob Van Dam

Matt Hardy vs. AJ Styles

ULTIMATE X MATCH FOR THE X TITLE
Jeremy Buck vs. Max Buck vs. (c) Kazarian vs. Robbie E

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Ink Inc vs. (c) Beer Money

CHALLENGE MATCH
Bully Ray vs. Tommy Dreamer

KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Sarita & Rosita vs. (c) Angelina Love & Winter

PPV THEME
A Day To Remember
"ALL I WANT"
adtrofficial.com
Discuss Sunday's PPV here!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not exactly an off the charts impressive card or anything but it might be alright.

For some reason nothing jumps out at me. I suppose Hernandez vs Morgan would be good and probably RVD vs Anderson.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah a first blood match should be a lot of fun (in the case of Morgan/Hernandez).

I really like Sarita/Rosita as a tag team, I think they'll win the belts from Angelina and Winter.

Hardy and Styles have been putting on a decent mini-feud with Flair in the midst. It's a clean way to add closure to the Flair/Fortune saga, and having Naitch in Matt's corner does help him in general.

Any match with Sting in it is something I'm looking forward to...I'm sure he'll be able to fight off Jeff Hardy and hang onto the belt. Bring the old one back already!

Ultimate X coming back is so awesome...aside from Robbie E, the guys they have in this one are sure to put on a good show. From Impact:
Generation Me had a little friction in their tag match on impact tonight, so hopefully everyone goes all out.
Robbie E is a waste for it, but maybe he'll do something to impress. These matches bring out the best in people.

I'm hoping Beer Money retains, but you never know. Don't know why MCMG has been gone, this would be an opportune time for a return. TNA has made Ink, Inc. look good lately, but I doubt they'll take the belts yet.

RVD and Anderson should put on a good show, as well.
------
I'll go ahead and post my picks now:

Sting over Jeff Hardy

Hernandez over Matt Morgan

Mr. Anderson over Rob Van Dam

AJ Styles over Matt Hardy

Kazarian retains in the Ultimate X match

Beer Money over Ink, Inc.

Bully Ray over Dreamer

Sarita & Rosita win the Knockouts Tag Titles

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Just bumping the thread, as the PPV is tonight!

Make your picks today if you're interested.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
This card looks like crap, me being honest. I won't be watching it tonight, maybe tomorrow... most likely Tuesday morning or Wednesday evening.... SOMETIME, dammit. Haha.

My picks:

Sting retains over Jeff Hardy

Hernandez over Matt Morgan

Mr. Anderson over Rob Van Dam to be the new #1 contender

AJ Styles over Matt Hardy

Kazarian retains

Beer Money over Ink, Inc.

Bully Ray over Dreamer

Sarita and Rosita are new Women Tag Champs (This was the hardest one to pick...)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I think the card is looking just fine...the last impact before the ppv (for those that saw it) did a great job of creating heat between Hardy, Sting, Anderson, and RVD as a group...it makes the title hunt pretty exciting, because they really established that besides a slightly mutual respect between Sting and RVD there are no allies. It was pretty intense.

So, with the main event and with the #1 Contender's match, I'm really looking forward to that.

I'm also really stoked to see Ultimate X back in the mix.
------
Also, I wanted to add that I'm really looking forward to seeing a first blood match again...it's been a while.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Spoiler below.

I didn't watch the Pay PEr View, but my friend watched it and told me that the Hardy/Sting match only lasted a minute. Rumors are that Jeff was completely wasted last night which is why he couldn't really perform. If that is the case then I think TNA should suspend him.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Rajah.com used the ole he wasn't "in the right state of mind" thing again. Sting was pissed off too so I wonder if it was because of Hardy.

The fans were chanting bullshit and Sting turned and yelled, "I agree!" If I was Sting I wouldn't want to work with a guy who was messed up too. They need to put their foot down on Hardy because if this is true he fucked up their main event.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with that article. If he was so bad why send him out there in the first place? It looked like Jeff was limping to the ring but I guess he was so wasted he couldn't walk straight. I'm pissed because it sounds like the Matt Hardy/AJ Styles match was the best match and I missed it because my internet died haha.

Ultimate X was good and for some reason I liked the Ray/Dreamer match.