TNA Trying To Bring In Paul Heyman

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/141951

I know we've discussed in the past a few times, but I think it would be a mistake to bring in Sullivan, I don't think he would bring anything to the table that is worth while for TNA. But Paul Heyman on the other hand would be a great addition, but I doubt TNA would give him complete creative control. There's to many "egomaniacs" in the back to give him all that power.

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I was actually thinking what the 'big surprise' could be at Slammiversary earlier and i started thinking that Heyman is a possibility more and more. To hear that they are actually chasing him is fantastic.

Heyman with full creative control = ratings.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Dixie Carter as said that they'll be a surprise during tonight's Pay Per View but it won't be what everyone expects(that's Heyman showing up) but she also mentioned that there's more surprises to come in the near future. So it should be interesting to see what these surprises are.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Hopefully another surprise is Bryan Danielson was signed and will actually wrestle and they won't release him for fake choking someone out.

Sorry I'm still pissed about that.

Heyman anywhere would be awesome.

Unity likes this.