TNA Trying To Bring In Paul Heyman

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Also talking to Kevin Sullivan...

PWInsider is reporting that Dixie Carter's big surprise is something bigger than just Slammiversary. The talk in the company is that TNA is looking to bring people in to improve the creative process, and two of the main names being discussed by TNA are Kevin Sullivan and Paul Heyman.

Heyman has been in TNA's sights for a while. Reportedly he is asking for full creative control if he is to sign with the company. PWInsider has also confirmed that TNA has spoken to Sullivan.

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/141951

I know we've discussed in the past a few times, but I think it would be a mistake to bring in Sullivan, I don't think he would bring anything to the table that is worth while for TNA. But Paul Heyman on the other hand would be a great addition, but I doubt TNA would give him complete creative control. There's to many "egomaniacs" in the back to give him all that power.

wooly

I am the woolrus
I was actually thinking what the 'big surprise' could be at Slammiversary earlier and i started thinking that Heyman is a possibility more and more. To hear that they are actually chasing him is fantastic.

Heyman with full creative control = ratings.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dixie Carter as said that they'll be a surprise during tonight's Pay Per View but it won't be what everyone expects(that's Heyman showing up) but she also mentioned that there's more surprises to come in the near future. So it should be interesting to see what these surprises are.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hopefully another surprise is Bryan Danielson was signed and will actually wrestle and they won't release him for fake choking someone out.

Sorry I'm still pissed about that.

Heyman anywhere would be awesome.