TNA Star Suspended

Anthony1975

Registered Member
Dave Scherer of PWInsider.com is reporting that Samoa Joe has been suspended from TNA Wrestling indefinitely due to an apparent bad attitude. There is also speculation that the company hasn't been happy with Joe's weight.

I have heard many stories about Joe's attitude so no doubt the report is true. I hope he sorts himself out because he is a very talented guy and TNA is that much poorer without him.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Suspension, how chickenshit of TNA. I want to hear what Joe has to say! I read that he was pissed off righteously after his match with Jeff Hardy, over JB announcing the 30-second mark when Joe had specifically requested that it not be mentioned. Maybe he thinks they're messing with him; maybe they are...?

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not a big loss in my opinion never been a fan of Samoa Joe, and I never thought he was anything special.

I always thought he seemed like a prick, so him being suspended for having a bad attitude doesn't surprise me either. He does seem to have gain a lot of weight as well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think he's overrated. Don't get me wrong, I believe he's a good wrestler, but saying that he's one of the best in the business today is just a bit much. Care to give reasons behind your statement?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've already seen that match and yes it was impressive, but I can think of many better matches in recent years.

I just don't believe he's one of the best in the business today. It's just like when people get a huge hard on for Mysterio which I find rediculous.

I guess, it's going to be agree to disagree in this thread.

Unity

Flawless Victory
Staff member
I'm a huge fan, bummed to hear this. He hasn't been used well since Hogan took over, though, so I share his frustration. I hope he'll continue to be a part of TNA though.