TNA signs "well-known" female wrestler

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, May 24, 2009.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Via TNA Mobile: "Negotiations close to being finalized w/ 1 of of wrestlings most well known female competitors."

Your speculation? I haven't heard anything specific that I can tie to this, outside of Debra McMichael Williams Marshall's recent stirrings. My first thought, however, was of Joanie Laurer. She'd likely be tempted to hook up with TNA for the drug connections alone.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I wonder who it can be. It wouldn't surprise me if it's Chyna, she probable needs the money.

It would be pretty awesome if it was Sunny though.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

If it was Sunny i'd probably start watching TNA again! Greatest diva ever :D

Even if she was had no wrestling ability whatsoever :p

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

If I had to guess I'd guess it would be Victoria.

I dont see Chyna coming back to wrestling and i dont see Sunny going anywhere but WWE.

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yep!

Not very surprising. Rumours she was joining TNA started as soon as she was released from WWE. Seems she's still going to do MMA though, same deal as Lashley i guess (speaking of which... has he done anything in TNA since his appearance at Lockdown??)

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! Good guess Millz, this doesn't surprise me one bit, the reason why she left the WWE in the first place is because she thought she wasn't used properly. She'll probably get a good push on TNA.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Victoria?
    Lita?
    Molly Holly?
    Stacy Kibler?

I wonder who it'll turn out to be. Heh... Lots of choices.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

vilky, read the thread please. :shake:

I was pissed when the WWE just let Victoria go, she was the only good female wrestler that wasn't just a pair of tits.

9. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Oh wow, that was fast haha. I wonder why WWE forced her out and "retired" her in the first place. I dont think it goes back to what Cons said because they are trying to be more PG anyways...a couple of years ago and you could make that argument since WWE were just signing hot chicks.

I just dont get it to be honest.

Oh well, good pick up for TNA.

10. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

That'd be interesting, it'd be really cool to see Victoria and Stevie Richards back together. They made a great team. I didn't know he was still doing the whole Dr. Stevie thing with TNA...