TNA rumors

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Originally Posted by Observer

As far as some of the other major names floating around, here is the best scorecard of what we can ascertain:

Horray for WCW, Part Deux! :shake:

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This doesn't surprise me, I won't be surprised if Umaga comes with them as well since he's on the Australian Tour as well.

In my opinion, Russo will be shown the door sooner than later. Everyone hates him him, especially the people that just joined TNA.

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I hope this doesn't turn poorly for the WWE, but it'll take more than a bunch of signed oldies to get TNA over imo.

4. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

The same was said in 1994 about WCW and look what happened there.

5. Millz

Big difference though since Hogan and Flair are almost 60 years old now days!!

Hogan and Savage were alot younger back then...I just dont think its the same because they arent acquired a Hall and Nash too.

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Flair is most likely the next signing for TNA. I hope it doesn't happen, but i think it will.

As for who else might be coming along... I think Jimmy Hart and The Nasty Boys will follow Hulk. They usually do. They're pretty much his "entourage" and before now they've followed Hulk wherever he's gone so i don't see why it'd be any different for TNA.

They'll probably try get hold of RVD simply because he's a fantastic performer and someone who could do wonders for elevating the X-Division. He's one of the few ex-WWE stars i'd actually like to see in TNA.

7. Millz

See RVD would be a perfect signing for TNA and would be huge for that company. The Nasty Boys? Please. Jimmy Hart would be fine because he's a big name and a good mananger.

I just think the Flair signing is overkill. What I would do is once the Hogan mania runs out THEN sign FLair and spike the ratings again.

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

If Hogan is in charge, which by all reports he is (he's quoted as saying the only person he answers to in TNA is Dixie Carter) then i can't see Jimmy Hart and The Nasty Boys not coming to TNA. Unless they're tied up with other projects, which i don't think they are, i'm pretty sure Hulk is gonna bring em in. He's gonna take care of his friends.

Hopefully it's all for backstage roles though. Jimmy Hart i wouldn't mind seeing as a manager, but i definitely don't want to see Brutus Beefcake or The Nasty Boys anywhere near the ring.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I think RVD would be huge for TNA if he does sign with them. IT would also be a major blow to the WWE, because I'm sure there still interested in his services.

I agree the Nasty Boyz are past their prime, hopefully they don't wrestle at all, or join TNA.