• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TNA OR THE WWE?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
First off I don't know what Ring of Honor is maybe you can give us a little more information about it, but the only good about TNA is A.J Styles other then that I don't really like it.

S

shawnesty23

well tna has better wrestlers and better wrestling. ring of honor is the number 1 indy promotion. They have the best WRESTLERS in thr world like aj styles, samoa joe, bryan danielson, alex shelley, chrsitopher daniels, homicide ,etc.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes I heard of those wrestlers, and they might be great wrestlers, I really like watching A.J Styles, but if he ever came to WWE, I think he wouldn't be big like he is right now, he would probably be the cruiserweight champion but nothing more.

S

shawnesty23

thast because wwe doesnt care about wrestling they care about big steriods guys who look good

Omega

Ω
i am going to have to say most def wwe but i have seen a few tna matches that were really good

mainly wwe but i do like alot of the wrestlers on tna like aj styles and the fallen angel

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 15
sunrise Wrestling 3
BigBob Wrestling 4
W Wrestling 1
wooly Wrestling 1