TNA OR THE WWE?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wweman101, May 9, 2006.

1. wweman101

wweman101 Guest

What do you think is better. In my opinion i think the WWE is better mostly because i grew up watching up and i hardly watch TNA. What do you guys think what are your favorite wrestlers from WWE and TNA?

WWE
    RVD
    Kane
    Big Show
    Carlito
    Edge
    Mick Foley
    HBK
    Hulk Hogan
    Stone Cold
    Triple H
    Batista
    Booker T
    Chris Benoit
    Gunner Scott
    Hardcore Holly
    Kurt Angle
    Bobby lashley
    Paul Burchill
    Paul London
    Rey Mysterio
    Undertaker

TNA
    Abyss
    AJ Styles
    Brother Devon
    Brother Ray
    Christian Cage
    Fallen Angel
    Jeff Hardy
    Jeff Jarret
    Kevin Nash
    Raven
    Rhino
    Samoa Joe
    Sting

Whats yours?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You should just make this a poll. However, WWE is and always will be my favorite because it's what I grew up on. I enjoy TNA from time to time, but the WWE is just superior.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's no doubt that WWE is superior but I flipped on TNA when there's nothing on televesion and there's some very atheletic dudes on there. Some matches that have is simply amazing. But I won't tune to TNA like I tune in to WWE.

4. I prefer tna. Hear me out. I like wwe, and i want it to succeed. but it has gone majorly downhill over the past couple of years for a number of reasons. and as a wcw fan, I turned to tna for an alternative. I admit, tna has some problems but so does wwe. Tna focusses on wrestling part of entertainment, rather than the characters and the promos. Thats what i like

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

WWE does focus on the entertainment aspect of their name, but they also need a new cast of writers. Their storylines have really sucked.

6. agreed. Get steph out of creative. let heyman do booking

7. eddierocks

eddierocks Guest

WWE is way better man

8. mtt28

mtt28 Guest

I like WWE better because I grew up with it and I think the WWE has more of their own origanl stars and not some people that were already used for that same kind of storyline in another company.

9. I grew up watching wwe as well. but i mean there is only so much that i can take of the same crap over and over...i mean cena champ for a year on raw. then rey becomes champ on smackdown? i mean what is the wwe thinking???

10. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

tna is way better than wwe but ring of honor is better than both