• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TNA moving to Tuesday nights

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
In case anyone still cares, TNA is moving to "Pop TV" in January and will be live on Tuesday nights.

I took a brief look to see what they're up to, and came away more confused than anything else. Apparently, they're having a tournament for the title, and women like Gail Kim and Kong are in it, and will start wrestling men in the next round. The main feud is apparently between "ECIII" and Matt Hardy.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
How is that company still in business and what the fuck is pop tv

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Pop TV = formerly TV Guide Channel. Doesn't really change a thing for me in Canada since I watch it on Fight Network, unless maybe they go along and switch to Tuesdays as well.

As for the move itself, it can be good if Pop TV gives them the stability to help them fix the numerous things wrong with them: rebuilding the X-Division, rebuilding the tag division & strengthening the Knockouts Division. The gap between main events & midcard is so huge that it creates a discrepancy between both levels and it can show in the ring. Luckily, they've been able to separate both in the World Title Series so the match quality hasn't suffered much. Actually, right now, most of the matches in that tournament have been pretty good.