TNA Impact Zone

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just wondering if you guys think the same way I do on this topic. I'm watching TNA Impact right now and I can't help but think how they'll never catch the WWE in anything if they don't move away from Orlando more often.

Its a cool thing and its cost efficient not to travel as much but at the end of the day don't they have to branch out more? I know they do on PPVs and all. I assume they wouldnt be able to draw more then 5,000 people so maybe they should wait until ratings and interest improves...I dunno.

Reminds me alot of the ECW arena and we know how they ended up.

I dont know, just thinking out loud.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I'm half and half on this...some of the older TNA wrestlers (Angle, Nash, Hogan) might not be too keen on a traveling schedule, and there's a huge following right now in Orlando.

On the other hand, if TNA gets a second show and starts traveling, it would create a lot of buzz and lead it towards competition with Vince.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm half and half on this...some of the older TNA wrestlers (Angle, Nash, Hogan) might not be too keen on a traveling schedule, and there's a huge following right now in Orlando.

On the other hand, if TNA gets a second show and starts traveling, it would create a lot of buzz and lead it towards competition with Vince.
I completely agree with you and it keeps travel costs down by not going all over the place.

Here's what I'd do...

Announce more TNA House Shows but only do it half the year and announce it after Impact on Jan 3rd. Gauge the interest level, try it a couple times. I'm sure its in the cards to move outta there eventually. Dont they do house shows already?

I think its important to get the name out there and visit more places.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
im on the fence as well bc it makes sense why they are doing what they are doing. its awesome for the wrestlers and prolly keeps them in good spirits...some of them muight not be in the company if they had to travel alot...

i guess i agree they need to move outta there...EVCENTUALLY...

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I didn't notice that they were in one primary area lol....don't they travel around america or something?

Anthony1975

Registered Member
No they don't charge it is all inclusive with the ticket to the theme park from what I heard. Not sure if that is true but I know for definites they don't charge entry into the impact zone.