• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TNA "iMPACT!" Thread for 09/02/10

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Here's the thread to discuss this week's editions iMPACT and Reaction!

This is the preview from TNAwrestling.com:

SCHEDULED THIS WEEK ON TNA iMPACT:

- It's the final countdown to Sunday's "No Surrender" Pay-Per-View event! Tune in for the latest news and more matches for the three-hour epic event!

- A huge tag team match event with Mr. Anderson & The Pope vs. Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy, just days before the World Heavyweight Title Tournament semi-finals at the No Surrender Pay-Per-View

- Plus, a huge 8-Man War with Ric Flair's "Fourtune" alliance taking on the members of EV2!
------
Both of the tag matches announced sound like they'll be great...I wonder if the Fourtune vs. EV2 match would be better for the PPV, though. I guess we'll see!

Angle and Hardy should make a unique team, two very different styles there. I wonder how they'll combine. Plus the history of Anderson and Pope always makes for a fun combo.

Last edited: