TNA "iMPACT!" Thread for 07/15/10

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

www.tnawrestling.com:

Sounds like it will be a great post-PPV show...and there are "sneak peak" pictures from tonight's impact on the site (I kind of wish they didn't post them, but it wasn't anything surprising)...
    I doubt anyone will be shocked, but the "They" stuff is going down tonight!
    Won't be a show to miss!

Combine that with new rankings, The Machineguns as tag champs, and more Fortune progress and it sounds like a great episode.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010

2. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

Did anyone see the ladder match between MMG and Beer Money? Stole the F'in show!!!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The ending of the show last night was such a mess. I was really excited about the possibilities of the "ECW" reunion but it went down the drain because they blew it. It started to get confusing when Taylor and Snow came out, then the policeman and Dixie comes out she just says stop, and it does(pretty bad in my opinion.)

The camera scans the TNA wrestlers/agents after she says that ... getting looks of confusion from all, including from AL SNOW! Huh? So he was fighting with the ECW people, but he didn't even know why they were there?

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The ending of the show last night was such a mess. I was really excited about the possibilities of the "ECW" reunion but it went down the drain because they blew it. It started to get confusing when Taylor and Snow came out, then the policeman and Dixie comes out she just says stop, and it does(pretty bad in my opinion.)

The camera scans the TNA wrestlers/agents after she says that ... getting looks of confusion from all, including from AL SNOW! Huh? So he was fighting with the ECW people, but he didn't even know why they were there?

5. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

The show wasn't too bad..to say the least. But man TNA has just gone a bit downhill since last week imo...the ladder match was pretty cool, but is it me...or do they seem to wrestle in a fast forward motion? I'd prefer they'd take a bit more time to build up to awesome spots, but it seemed more like a "try to do as many epic moves in 5 minutes" which killed the epicness imo...even though the match was definitely the highlight of the whole show.

The last segment...wow...ummm...no idea what that was about, fortune in the ring, wolfe comes out..makes sense...than Abyss for some odd reason comes out =.= goodbye fortune promo...enter pointless fighting with ECW wrestlers...I don't know...it just seemed so cluttered...like it wasn't planned properly if anything...