• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TNA iMPACT Thread for 05/12/11 - Night of Reveals

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
from Total Nonstop Action Wrestling On Spike TV!

Thursday on iMPACT on SpikeTV at 9/8c - IT'S A NIGHT OF REVEALS! The Network is coming! Who is calling the shots? How will Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff react? How will it effect the power struggle in TNA Wrestling? Don't miss this huge broadcast as The Network representative will arrive!

Plus, Kurt Angle has promised to reveal his new "Ms. Angle" - and she can't wait to meet Karen Jarrett! Who is Kurt Angle bringing to iMPACT? Is the war between The Jarretts and Kurt Angle about to go to a new level? Tune in and find out!

Also, who will Matt Hardy bring as his tag team partner to take on Beer Money?
I have to admit I'm intrigued by the Ms. Angle thing that Kurt's doing, as well as The Network representative...both have me scratching my head, and both could be entertaining or big disappointments.

I didn't know that Matt Hardy had a tag team partner coming to take on Beer Money...I think that there's a good chance that it could be Jeff, and if they're going to hire him again I just hope he's got his shit together. It's always entertaining to see them reunited...if it is Jeff, that is.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I accidentally read who Ms. Angle will be but I don't know who the network is sending and who Hardy's partner is.

My guess is Jeff too but that seems too obvious. As far as the network goes your guess is as good as mine haha

I am excited though, I love reveals and surprises...hopefully they don't disappoint.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Jeff Hardy does seem too obvious, Millz, but in this case the obvious choice will probably get the best reaction from the fans.

I'm still worried that the network person will be
Dixie Carter
, and that would be so boring lol. I'm really hoping for a wrestler/legend of some sort...they have been stressing this person's knowledge of the business, after all.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Spoilers regarding Ms. Angle(I reveal who it is)

How shocked were you Millz when you read that it was Chyna? I can't believe she's actually coming back to Wrestling. It should definitely be interesting to see how people react to her. The funny thing is that they did have a thing together in the WWF lol.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
What can I say, I think it was a top-notch show last night.

First, on the reveals: Mick Foley being in that authority role is always incredibly entertaining (back to his commish days in WWF), great choice and for some reason I didn't consider him.

I know that Chris Harris isn't going to be famous for being the best or most charismatic wrestler in the world, but I was stoked to see him back. I've been watching TNA since it started on Television (2004), and America's Most Wanted was a big deal for years. Great tag team, and as Millz pointed out the look on James Storm's face was priceless. This is much better than a predictable Hardy reunion. It adds that intrigue of Harris knowing Storm inside and out in the ring.

Chyna...WTF?! So awesome haha. I didn't consider her for a second. Having her in TNA would be great for the company.

Or should I say Impact Wrestling? The name change has happened, along with a new catch phrase - "Wrestling Matters Here." I know that people get their panties in a bunch when TNA acknowledges the WWE, but this is perfect. To stress professional wrestling when Vince not only changed it to sports entertainment in the first place - but took the name out of the company and changed the words announcers can use - is genius, IMO. As a fan of pro wrestling, I'm happy to hear it called that. It speaks to me and I'm sure it will speak to a lot of other fans.

Crimson vs. Samoa Joe vs. Abyss was really entertaining. Crimson's improving and really making a presence in the company...the inevitable feud between him and Joe is going to be great, especially with that background story of Joe's winning streak and Crimson's current winning streak. I hope it's one of those intense feuds that lasts for months.

The Battle Royal was hectic and crowded but damn entertaining. I really thought Matt Morgan would get his shot, but I'm happy with Mr. Anderson winning. As I've said, I really like the main event picture with him, RVD, and Sting. It's been intense and entertaining.