• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TNA iMPACT Thread for 04/28/11

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
from Total Nonstop Action Wrestling On Spike TV!

Will Mr. Anderson finally get his title shot one-on-one in the ring with TNA World Champion Sting? Who at the network is the match maker? Plus Karen Jarrett is in search of the woman behind Kurt Angle and his acts of revenge.
I wonder what's going to happen with this Kurt Angle "mistress" thing, lol. It could be really good, intense, hilarious, or stupid. Or a combination of all 4...

I'm hoping we get a hint or resolution to the network's "match maker." I just want an answer, not another "They."

Scott Steiner turned heel last week against Morgan, it looks like they might start a program. That would be cool and might be a good way to put Matt over as he moves towards the TNA Heavyweight Championship.

Anyway, discuss the show and results here!