• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TNA iMPACT Thread for 04/14/11

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
from Total Nonstop Action Wrestling On Spike TV!

- Rob Van Dam gets an offer from Hulk Hogan that he can’t refuse….or will he?

- Plus, how will Hogan react to what Mr. Anderson did? Will Hogan get revenge on Anderson just days before Lockdown?

- TNA World Heavyweight Champion Sting will be on the broadcast as he prepares for Sunday's huge main event vs. Mr. Anderson and Rob Van Dam

- Jeff Jarrett finds himself face-to-face with Kurt Angle. Does Jeff and Karen’s fairy tale wedding have an unhappy ending?
Discuss the show and results here!

Will Hogan be offering RVD membership in Immortal after Anderson denied him last week? Even if there's only a .05% chance RVD would join, it would be interesting to watch.

I'm also very interested in seeing how Daniels responds to Hogan's interference in his match, and how Hogan deals with Anderson's using of Immortal last week...should be a good pre-PPV show!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
With all this stuff with Hogan offering spots in Immortal do you think it's a situation where someone might jump ship? Maybe a surprise? Maybe Daniels is with Hogan or something like that?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
With all this stuff with Hogan offering spots in Immortal do you think it's a situation where someone might jump ship? Maybe a surprise? Maybe Daniels is with Hogan or something like that?
The whole "spot offering" has probably been because without Jeff Hardy, the faction is missing it's figurehead in the main event scene. For the faction to be more relevant again (even though Brother Ray/Matt Hardy/Abyss are doing great on the mid card side of things), a potential world champ needs to join.

That could come from a guy like RVD (hard to picture him turning, but he'd fit the bill of being an "immortal" in the business), but I'd really like a surprise or new hire to fill that gap.

Can you think of anyone waiting to be hired that would fill this spot, Millz?

Daniels could always join, but he wouldn't be the "it" guy unfortunately. I'd like to be wrong on that. I'm just happy to see him getting prominence at this point.