• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TNA iMPACT Thread for 02/24/11

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
from Total Nonstop Action Wrestling On Spike TV!

Thursday: Don't Miss The End Of iMPACT!

PREVIEW: THURSDAY'S iMPACT BROADCAST ON SPIKE - DON'T MISS THE FINAL MOMENTS FOR THE SHOCKING SURPRISE OF THE YEAR!

Don't forget to watch Total Nonstop Action Wrestling every Thursday night starting at 9/8c with iMPACT! If you can't watch it Thursdays, make sure to set your DVRs to record it!

THIS THURSDAY, DON'T MISS THE FINAL MOMENTS OF IMPACT FOR THE MOST SHOCKING SURPRISE OF THE YEAR - GUARANTEED!!!

Plus, the road continues to the March 13 TNA Wrestling "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event, also available on TNAOnDemand.com

This Thursday night on iMPACT:

MAIN EVENT: MR. ANDERSON VS ROB VAN DAM VS. KURT ANGLE

SCOTT STEINER VS ROB TERRY IN A POSEDOWN

AJ STYLES VS RIC FLAIR

MADISON RAYNE HAS AN OPEN CHALLENGE

AND THE SHOCKING SURPRISE IN THE FINAL MOMENTS!
------------------------------------

1. The Main Event should be really entertaining, I'm a big fan of all three of these guys.

2. A pose-down always seems like a waste of time, but Scott Steiner can be hilarious in things like this.

3. Definitely looking forward to seeing what the Styles/Flair match-up is like. It's really intriguing, and I understand why they wouldn't want to save it for the PPV.

4. TNA Tapes their shows. If you're too impatient to wait until Thursday night, PLEASE do not spoil the surprise they've mentioned.

I'm really intrigued by their claim at how big this surprise will be...nothing can really outshine the Rock's return, but I'm excited.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wonder what the shit this surprise is? I haven't read any spoilers so I have no idea. Wonder if it has to do with Hogan?

Styles vs Flair is something I'm looking forward for some reason. I just love both guys haha.

And the main event looks awesome as well.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I thought of Hogan, at first, but they've already been advertising his return to Impact, it's happening in a week I think.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I did not read the spoilers (for once) and I have no idea what the surprise is either.

It is probably something that would let us down. I'm not getting my hopes up for a debut. I'm thinking maybe a return of someone? A surprise for TNA often involves a return from injury or a re-signing or something. (i.e. Steiner)