TNA "IMPACT!" Thread for 02-19-09

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

from www.tnawrestling.com:
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY'S "iMPACT!" : THE WAR IS ON BETWEEN KURT ANGLE AND STING AS THEY CLEAR THE ARENA TO FIGHT!

On Thursday night, TNA Wrestling returns to SpikeTV at 9pm ET for two hours of Total Nonstop Action as the road to the March 15 "Destination X" Pay-Per-View continues!

The following a preview of what will take place on the broadcast:

- Kurt Angle wants a fight, and Sting is going to give it to him! On Thursday night, Angle wants the arena cleared of the fans, wrestlers and staff so he and "The Icon" can settle their differences in "Empty Arena Showdown: No Referees...No Rules...No Remorse!" Obviously, Mick Foley, Jeff Jarrett and Jim Cornette will have a lot to say about this huge challenge. Are we witnessing the complete meltdown of the Mafia? Tune in Thursday to find out! Watch the video below to see how it all went down.

- TNAwrestling.com has learned that TNA World Tag Team Champions Beer Money Inc. will issue a special open challenge on Thursday

- Also, a no holds barred Street Fight has been signed for this Thursday with Lethal Consequences attempting to get revenge on The Motor City Machineguns for what happened this past week!

- In six-man tag team action, it will be The Latin American Xchange teaming with Shane Sewell to battle Matt Morgan, Sheik Abdul Bashir and newcomer Brutus Magnus

- Plus, more footage will air of Abyss with his new therapist!

All this and much more this Thursday on the huge "iMPACT!" broadcast on SpikeTV starting at 9pm ET - plus and update on the upcoming "Destination X" Pay-Per-View on Sunday, March 15

----------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: KDMillz posted a spoiler thread about something that happens on Impact this week....please DO NOT mention that content until after the show has aired! Not all of us read the spoilers and rumor sites, lol. :nod:

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey Unity, do me a favor.

When you post these preview thread dealios, put them in quote tags. Thanks dogs.

Angle/Sting should be interesting in an empty arena...wth is gonna happen with that?

3. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

You got it, buddy. I thought that the "from tnawrestling.com" would be enough, but I'm glad to add the quotes. Will do.

The Angle/Sting fight ended up being very entertaining. The intensity shown by Sting, Angle and Nash was incredible and surprsing, quite frankly. Great work.

The Motorcity Machine Guns match with Lethal Consequences was incredible. Those guys always put on a good show...if you didn't get to see this match, look for it.

Below are some of my thoughts on the controversial match from that night. I spoilered it even though the show has been on, just in case someone hasn't seen it yet. :D

The match between Beer Money, Inc. and Team Canada was awesome. it was really a well wrestled match, and I was surprised to see the reunion. I really can't believe Petey's fired. Freaking horrible...he's been with the company for such a long time and is great in the ring. Makes no sense to me to fire him and not Shark Boy, Brutus Magnus, etc. I thought if either of the two were gone, it would have been EY.

4. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

There are more firings coming too and it looks like Beer Money Inc are going to be the ones to do it..that's a nice rub for them.