• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TNA iMPACT/ReACTION Thread for 12/23/10

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I figured I'd start the iMPACT discussion now for this week, looks to be a great show.

I just heard that there will be an Iron Man match between Doug Williams and AJ Styles for the TV title, so I'm excited about that obviously. Stupid not to just save it for the PPV, but maybe it will be pushed to then for some reason?

It looks like the Tag Titles will also be on the line (again, save it for the PPV. Russo!). And it's a 4 on 4 bout with Beer Money teaming with Hardy and Abyss vs. MCMG with Morgan and RVD. With this one, I again wonder if they'll be saving the actual two on two title shot for the PPV, it doesn't make sense that things would change hands now.

The above must have to do with Bischoff wanting Fortune to hold all of the gold by Genesis, but I was thinking he meant after Genesis.

I'm also excited to see Kazarian vs. Max Buck vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Robbie E. Robbie sucks, but the other three should make for an incredible X-Division match for the #1 Contender status. Kaz all the way.

anyway, from Total Nonstop Action Wrestling On Spike TV!

It's the special Holiday Christmas edition of iMPACT this Thursday on SpikeTV!

- It will be the Finals of the TNA Knockouts Tag Team Title Tournament to crown new champions, as The Beautiful People face Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne and Tara

- TNA World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns will defend the gold in an eight-man bout! It will be Team Guns vs. Team Money - The Guns and Matt Morgan and Rob Van Dam vs. Beer Money, TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy and Abyss!

-- TNA Television Champion Douglas Williams will defend the gold against former titleholder against AJ Styles in an Ironman Match!

-- Plus, it will be Kazarian vs. Robbie E. Max Buck vs. Jeremy Buck to determine the new #1 contender to new TNA X Division Champion Jay Lethal!