• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TNA iMPACT/ReACTION Thread for 11/18/10

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Discuss iMPACT and ReACTION here!

Tonight we have the TNA Immortal Champion, Jeff Hardy, taking on Raven. Ric Flair will be wrestling, facing off against "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan. Also, a mixed tag team match has been announced: Jay Lethal, MCMG, & Velvet Sky vs. Robbie E, Generation Me, and Cookie.

Personally, I'll be interested to see how things go with the Team 3D break-up and impending feud. It's been done/tried before, but this seems like the first time the trigger has been pulled all the way. Should be a good show.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Good show. Not.
See below:

I was bored. REALLY bored. Williams' babyface turn was predictable. He was showing it for weeks. Raven's loss was expected and I am not sad to see him leave. Flair should not be wrestling anymore. He bleeds sooooo easy. He is just wrestling as a vehicle for others now.... ugh. The only highlight(?) was 8-man Mixed Tag Match

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Good show. Not.
See below:

I was bored. REALLY bored. Williams' babyface turn was predictable. He was showing it for weeks. Raven's loss was expected and I am not sad to see him leave. Flair should not be wrestling anymore. He bleeds sooooo easy. He is just wrestling as a vehicle for others now.... ugh. The only highlight(?) was 8-man Mixed Tag Match
I like the use of "not." Not. :lol: j/k

Did you catch Reaction? There was a "cleared arena, no ref" fight between MCMG and Generation Me...it was incredible, wish they would have put it on the main show. Still, it moved me more towards watching Reaction in the first place so I guess it does its job with some people.

Also, while Williams face turn was probably coming, I wouldn't say it was completely predictable. For a while it was, but they all were on the same page at/after the PPV...I thought that writers had changed their mind. Either way, Williams is a great talent and I look forward to seeing what's next for him.

Last edited:

Anthony1975

Registered Member
Not a bad show actually and as much as I like the Immortals I liked the fact they weren't shoved down our throats this week. Do you think it's game over for EV2?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Not a bad show actually and as much as I like the Immortals I liked the fact they weren't shoved down our throats this week. Do you think it's game over for EV2?
Definitely game over for EV2.0, and I'm glad. RVD needs to shine on his own, and the faction scene is a little crowded right now, lol. I know Dreamer's going to stay in the picture, and for some reason I'd like to see him "buying in" to Immortal. It's never going to happen, but we're at the point in which he tears up in every mic segment. Sick of that, for sure.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I hope not, but it definetly looks like it. I did not see the empty arena match though. I am not a big fan of those matches. It was really bad when Mick Foley and The Rock did. I mean why are you going to have a few of the best people in TNA wrestling in an empty arena? Doesn't make sense to me, but ok. I can't judge because I didn't see the match.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I hope not, but it definetly looks like it. I did not see the empty arena match though. I am not a big fan of those matches. It was really bad when Mick Foley and The Rock did. I mean why are you going to have a few of the best people in TNA wrestling in an empty arena? Doesn't make sense to me, but ok. I can't judge because I didn't see the match.
It was an attempt to build more tension/drama in their feud, that's why it's been used in the past (Angle/Sting). I totally agree that if it's going to be that excellent, let them do it in front of the crowd. In this case I didn't mind it, because (1) The fans already got the teams in an iMPACT match, and (2) the quietness of the arena really added something to it all, hard to explain...the sounds of the wrestling were more unique, the camera angles were really cool, etc.