• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TNA iMPACT/ReACTION Thread for 11/11/10

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
from tnawresling.com - Wrestling Resources and Information. This website is for sale!

PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY'S 3-HOUR BLOCK OF TNA WRESTLING ON SPIKE TV STARTING AT 9/8C

- Jeff Hardy is STILL the TNA World Heavyweight Champion after beating "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan on Sunday night at the Pay-Per-View! It took multiple "Twist Of Hate" finishers from Hardy to beat Morgan, and perhaps even a bad call by the referee, but Hardy still has the gold! What will be the fallout on Thursday night?

- How will Morgan, Samoa Joe, The Pope and Rob Van Dam react to a night that was dominated by the members of Immortal and Fortune? Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and their alliance members will all appear on the broadcast, including still World Champion Jeff Hardy!

- Multi-time World Tag Team Champions Team 3D are calling it a career after losing to the Motor City Machine Guns on Sunday, and will appear on iMPACT to say their final goodbye to the fans! Don't miss what is sure to be an emotional moment in TNA Wrestling as Team 3D closes the book on a historic career in pro wrestling!

- Stevie Richards has challenged TV Champion AJ Styles of Fortune to face him on the broadcast! Will AJ Styles accept?

- New X Division Champion Robbie E teams with Cookie to face Jay Lethal and Taylor Wilde

- Plus, news on the upcoming "Final Resolution" Pay-Per-View event on Sunday, December 5
Stoked that Hogan will appear on the broadcast; don't know if he's all healed up and if he'll be on TV for a while, but that would be great for Immortal.

Richards is good at what he does, looking forward to a good match between him and AJ Styles if it goes down. Too bad he's not Phenomenal...haha!

Team 3D's farewell will be interesting to see...part of me was hoping they'd side with Immortal at the PPV and the retirement thing would have been a lie, but I understand if they're really doing it.

Pleeease let Desmond Wolfe be on this show.

I'm interested to see how Fortune's dynamic with Douglas Williams go, he was fine with the group at the PPV but I keep thinking he'll be next to go.