TNA Impact Moving To Monday Nights, WWE Comments

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Source 411Mania..

Not much was said, but I don't believe this scares WWE one bit, I think their looking forward to the challenge. I know as a WWE fan I am definitely looking forward to it.

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

This is cool for any wrestling fan period, we're the ones who actually win regardless of the result.

As for going up against the WWE on Monday? That is very risky for TNA, I think WWE needs to be challenged, so we can get the writers to really think.

Still, you don't get anywhere in life without taking risks.

3. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

You also don't get anywhere in life by being steamrolled. Haha.

4. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

War is defined as an active struggle between competing entities. There is no competition here. Its like The 700 Club claiming they are gonna run between 9pm and 11pm on Monday nights and claim they are at war with the WWE. They are not. They are not competition. TNA getting a 1.5 is not gonna do a damn thing. It will not cause channel surfing, at least not on a scale that would be considered warring.

5. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

wwe has no reason to be scared until tna starts to dent their ratings

pretty simple

im happy tna is going for it though

6. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Yeah, it's definitely a HUGE risk on TNA's part, but if it doesn't work out, it's not like they're going to go out of business or anything, they can just go back to their old time slot and continue to build a solid fanbase.

The only issue here is Hogan talking it up like he's going to win the war haha...if there is even a war to begin with =/

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh no, the WWE is going to lose 58 viewers.

Nothing they aren't used to.

8. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

War? There is going to be a war? I really doubt that TNA will put a dent in Raw's ratings. The only show that puts a dent in Raw's rating is Monday Night Football. And if TNA is still rolling on Monday's during football season, they are not going to get swallowed by the WWE, TNA is going to get swallowed by Monday Night Football.