TNA Has the worst Bookings Ever

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Veloci-T, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Its true, i mean...their storylines are pretty exciting but, Samoa Joe with X Division Championship? or the Tag Team Titles ALONE?! you have got to be kidding me, and bringing Angle's IWGP World Heavyweight Title into TNA? they basicly ruined whos gonna win at Hard Justice (although im happy Kurt Angle won cause i dont like Samoa Joe)

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I stopped watching TNA awhile ago because their "stars" and storylines just never did appeal to me. Now I tune in from time to time but I would even rank ECW shows ahead of TNA. Yet they are still somehow supposed to be competing with Vince.

3. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I watch TNA over WWE anyday. WWE just constantly pisses me off. The Samoa Joe and Angle having all the titles did kinda annoy me though.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree with Angle having the title, he has talent, but what the f*ck? Samoa Joe for the title as well? Man, TNA officially sucks.

5. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Angle should have the title. He is one of the best wrestlers anywhere on this planet and the face of TNA currently IMO so it don't shock me that he has the title there.

6. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

TNA is better than WWE...wrestling-wise, WWE isnt much about Wrestling anymore, thats why its called world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT, TNA is about wrestling, unlike the WWE, yes WWE has better wrestlers (The Undertaker, HBK, HHH, Edge, Mr. Kennedy, etc), yes TNA has good wrestlers too but they dont misuse them, thats also another reason why TNA is better than WWE

except for Samoa Joe having X Division and Tag Team titles, hes not even in the X Division league and he HAS to have a tag team partner, they really screwed this up, but everything else looks fine through my eyes

7. The Majestic

The Majestic Guest

TNA needs piss off some of their writers and start from scratch in that aspect some have no idea and some are just gay.

If they want to compete on a level ground they need to wake up.