PPV TNA HardCORE Justice: The Last Stand

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
It appears that the recent "invasion" of TNA by the former original ECW stars Tommy Dreamer, Mick Foley, Raven, Stevie Richards and Rhino is leading into the next TNA PPV. There really aren't any matches scheduled as of right now, but it is assumed that RVD will be defending his title in some shape or form.

The promo on the website below flashes up some familiar faces of Sabu, Al Snow, Simon Diamond and Jerry Lynn.

Could RVD be defending his title against a Hardcore Original?

This PPV has me PSYCHED.

TNA HardCORE Justice: The Last Stand - Live On Pay-Per-View Sunday August 8th 8PM et/5PM pt

Tucker

Lion Rampant
There's no way I'm missing this. For once, TNA has an arc that I'll pay to see resolved!

It's funny, too. I always thought I'd buy one of their PPVs when... you know...

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
First TNA tried to copy WCW with their version of the NWO...

And now this? All I can do is shake my head.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Please, God, don't let this be that bad...
I'm sure the PPV will be very good...I do have alot to say about what went down on the last Impact...

Tommy Dreamer is in the ring and crying. He's upset that the WWE brought back ECW and made it how they made it. He was mad that people lost their jobs. Well, Tommy, they didn't have to hire you in the first place. What about the time where McMahon was funding ECW...how quickly he forgets about that.

Dixie Carter is now trying to make money off the old ECW. What she's doing is nothing different then what McMahon tried to do. I just didn't buy Dreamer's crying speech on Impact. I thought it was bullshit to be honest.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Personally, I hate all this negativity going around about this PPV. 4 of those 5 men worked for TNA in some shape or form in the past and this is not going to be a night for TNA, but a night for the old ECW. Yes, Dixie will be making a buttload of money for this, but at least she isn't truly tarnishing the aura of the old ECW like Vince did when he brought the old ECW back in a new form and deleted the old stylings.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just didn't think it was that incredible, it was insincere. ECW doesn't need one more night to make legends, they need one more paycheck to pay off their mortgages. TNA cannot offer ECW anything that WWE didn't already do for it with One Night Stand.

Like I said I'm sure the PPV will be great...these guys know how to work. But it was like it was 2005 all over again. ECW was laid to rest...it needs to stay that way.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
But it is as Tommy said on Thursday, closure. Closure that the last of ECW will be remembered as hardcore and exciting and not wasted like Vince wasted it.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
This PPV will probably be great no doubt about that, it's hardcore for crying out loud! Just didn't find the whole speech at the end of Impact very convincing, I was just thinking the whole time, damn these guys must really need cash badly.

I can totally understand where they're coming from though, they want to make that last bang entrance, and let the world know that ECW once stood for something, and not just a petty footnote in the history of the WWE, but as the kings of hardcore, where they once were, and where they will be laid to rest.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I agree with you on that, SP.

I hope Tommy really doesn't continue a career with TNA much after this takes place. Would make TNA look bad, then. Overstaying his welcome, I think.