PPV TNA Genesis

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Jan 15, 2010.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Wonder who the next big acquisition will be for TNA. I assume it'll come in the form of Amazing Red's X Division opponent and i'm guessing RVD. That would be a big signing and RVD vs Amazing Red is a potentially awesome match.

Pretty interesting card, i think it'll get a good amount of buys. Angle vs Styles should be epic once again, and Pope vs Wolfe should be really good. Hopefully they get a lot more time than they had on iMPACT on the 4th.

Also Beer Money vs The Outsiders and Sean Morley vs Daniels might be entertaining, if purely for nostalgia's sake!

Disappointed not to see MCMG on the card but.... I'm always disappointed not to see them on a TNA card! :p

2. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

And guess what? It isn't being fucking shown in Britain.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Damn! Yeah it seems Bravo isn't showing it on the Wednesday. That really sucks. I guess it's impossible to see TNA PPV's on tv in UK & Ireland now, seeing as they'll never be on Sky Box Office cus they have a contract with WWE.

Not a good move, considering TNA has a pretty good fanbase in UK. It actually beats RAW in the ratings every now and then.

4. Anthony1975

Only was we can see it is next day at 3pm if you have BT Vision. Guess what I don't got?

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Pretty sure we don't have that over here. I've never even heard of it so i assume it's not very popular?

Seems you can but the PPV online for £10.50. I think that's a pretty damn steep price for an online PPV, seeing as WWE PPV's are around £15 and you don't have to watch it on a monitor/laptop or worry about your internet cutting out.

6. Anthony1975

They ain't doing the online option now not sure why.

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

yeah i couldn't get on to the tnappv.com website but i figured i had the wrong address... Wow, that's weird, to completely alienate their large british audience. Especially seeing as this is a big milestone PPV. The first PPV of the "new" TNA.

Hopefully i can manage to catch it somehow but it's gonna be tough to find it.

8. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

You know I am guessing RVD for the mystery acquisition, but I think the mystery opponent will be a different person. Maybe I'm wrong...I was thinking Jeff Hardy. He's already signed, after all.

9. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree Unity. Hardy vs Amazing Red makes the most sense for that match and then maybe Homicide screws Hardy over. Or I guses they could just put the strap on him right away (I probably wouldn't do the latter).

And yeah, RVD as the mystery acquistion because quite frankly I got nothin else because I dont consider Mr Kennedy a very big pick up.

10. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Just for fun, I'm going to do my picks:

* AJ Styles (champion) vs Kurt Angle
    * Beer Money Inc. vs Kevin Nash and Scott Hall
    * "The Monster" Abyss vs "The Boss" Bobby Lashley
    * The British Invasion (champs) vs "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan and Hernandez
    * ODB (champion) vs Tara
    * Amazing Red vs. mystery opponent (my guess is Hardy) (TNA X Division Championship Match)
    * Sean Morley vs Daniels
    * The Pope vs Desmond Wolfe