PPV TNA final resolution results

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I saw a match between Sid and Hall a few weeks ago and Hall is in bad shape he has a huge gut. It's a real shame that he couldn't keep himself in decent shape, if he did I believe that he would still be wrestling in TNA and not in garages like he did against Sid Vicious.

The guy with the hockey mask is Sid's son.

Last edited:

wooly

I am the woolrus
Still, i've seen him looking in worse shape than he does in that pic. Hopefully he'll have himself on a strict training schedule to get back in shape before TNA. Which it seems he has signed for! According to one source anyways:

According to the sports co[COLOR=#003399 ! important][COLOR=#003399 ! important][/COLOR][/COLOR]urier, Scott Hall has in fact signed a contract with TNA Wrestling. The website's source states Hall, who is now 51, will return to the organization during its live three-hour broadcast on Monday, January 4, 2010.
Hall is a personal favourite of mine and i can't WAIT to hear a "Hey Yo!" from the man in black & white.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's one of my favorites as well, and I can't wait to hear Hey Yo! as well.

But they can't use the NWO name since it belongs to the WWE, same thing with the theme song, so their going to need to come up with something else. I'm sure whatever they come up with, it will be really semilar to what it was in the past.

Hey Yo! Survey Time....

wooly

I am the woolrus
oh yeah... though not sure about the copyright of the theme tune, as it's simply a remix of two Jimi Hendrix tracks... Can they copyright that???

Yeah, it's a pity that they can't come in under the name nWo. I'm sure Hogan and Bischoff will come up with something related to it though that'll probably piss off WWE a little. Bischoff always was good at pissing off WWE :p

wooly

I am the woolrus
But you see....we've already seen the NwO....they need something fresh...not an nWo rehash.
I agree it'd be nice to see something fresh, and i'm usually against rehashes like this in TNA, but the nWo gets ratings. Hell the nWo are a much bigger draw than Bret Hart. It's a shame WWE own the rights because even a short stint in TNA would get people watching.

Last edited:

Anthony1975

Registered Member
Best TNA PPV this year in my opinion and the Angle-McGuiness match topped their last one. Great way to end 2009 and hopefully a sign of things to come for when Hogan comes in.