PPV TNA final resolution results

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Kratzenkov16, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

Styles over Daniels to retain

Angle over Wolfe

Abyss and Foley over Raven and Richards

Lashley over Steiner

Matt Morgan wins elimination match

British invasion over Motor City machineguns

Tara over ODB to win chicks title

Feast of Fired results:

Samoa Joe world title shot
    Kevin nash tag title shot
    Big terry x division title shot
    Bashir fired

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Boring. lol.

Nothing out of the ordinary, and the results were predictable imo.

3. Kratzenkov16

bashir getting canned was surprising i thought...

i wish daniels wouuld get the big belt

4. Shooting_Palanx

Daniels won't win it as far as he's concerned.

I'm pretty sure Joe would win it, he is after all the samoan submission machine hehe!

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Very disappointed Wolfe didn't go over Angle. A 3 stages of hell match seems like a match to end a feud, and i wanted Wolfe to come out on top in this feud. Surprised they put Lashley over as he's probably gonna leave for Strikeforce soon, but i guess it dosn't make a difference whether Steiner wins or loses.

Very disappointed Samoa Joe got the title shot. I think the feast or fired match is a great chance to sample some of the younger talent in the main event picture. Like Jay Lethal. Sure they won't win the title, but at least it gives TNA a chance to try someone like Lethal in a main event setting and get him over.

6. Kratzenkov16

apparently daivar/bashir is legit out of th e company

Millz likes this.
  7. Shooting_Palanx

Wolfe over Angle would have been nice, and would have really push his status I reckon.

Joe getting a title shot makes sense I reckon. When you look at the young talent roster, I can only really see AJ styles and Samoa Joe for some reason....everyone else just doesn't seem to fit that level at the moment for some reason.

8. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

There are other younger stars that could have been able to carry a short main event feud by now but TNA has ignored them, Like Jay Lethal. But like i say, even if someone isn't looked at as a "main eventer", the feast or fired match is the perfect time to test one of them out in the main event scene. All it takes is putting a little faith in your undercard and giving them a chance to prove themselves.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Rumors:

The reason why Nash won the chance to challenge for the Tag Team titles is because Scott Hall and X-Pac are going to sign with TNA. Sean Waltman is supposedly telling everyone in Mexico that they'll be going to TNA really soon. Hall and Nash will re-form The Outsiders.

10. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah i've heard that Scott Hall is pretty much confirmed for January 4th.

Even though it's more oldies invading TNA this is something i'm looking forward to. Hall was my favourite nWo member and i can't wait to see him on TV again (hopefully he's back in decent shape), and i saw Waltman perform live in the summer against Sabu and he can still put on a good show. The nWo will hopefully be cool again, not like the WWE incarnation, and goddamn it'll get ratings.

But like all legends in the sport, i hope they do their bit in putting over young talent. Creating new stars should be a high priority for TNA right now.