• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV TNA Final Resolution 2012

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Tonight TNA's last PPV of the year (and until Lockdown in March) will air. I think the card is pretty solid with a good mix of established stars, newer names, and of course Aces & Eights. I'll put the card below.

Guys, at this point because the participation was so low and I fell behind on the totaling I'm thinking that we can do picks just for fun and maybe look at a TNA Pick 'Ems for 2013 if we get more members watching and participating. Does that sound good?

Here's the card:

World Title: Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Bobby Roode
One Last Match: AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels
Bully Ray vs. Austin Aries
Aces & Eights vs. Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Garett Bischoff and Wes Brisco
X-Division Title: Rob Van Dam (c) vs. Kenny King
Knockouts Title: Tara (c) vs. Mickie James
World Tag Team Titles: Chavo & Hernandez (c) vs. Joey Ryan & Matt Morgan

BigBob

Registered Member
The Main Event is up in the air for me.

Will Aces and Eights interfere and cost Jeff Hardy the title?

Wes Brisco and Garrett Bishoff
have been in Aces and Eights from the start, so I do believe it's pretty obvious they're going to turn tonight, just like the guy stated in the link Millz posted. I still wish they'd unmask the leader (who I know I said is the big guy that always talks, but he's the second in command), and I hope they've changed it from who it was. They did show who it was from the back during that one TNA where Sting and Hogan were in their "houes" and you knew exactly who it was.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Bob could you put the name drops in spoilers? I have that figured out with A&8s but not every person reading would necessarily.

I could see Aces & Eights staying out of the main event, but Roode paid them off on impact so ya never know. Roode isn't actually one of them so I could see no interference there.

I definitely hope more members are unmasked tonight. More than the obvious choices at least.

Really hope Kenny King wins the X title from RVD.

BigBob

Registered Member
I don't want Kenny King to win it, but like I mentioned in the other thread, I really like what he does in the ring and he's one of those guys I love to watch. I just like RVD more.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I've always been a big RVD fan and I think he brings prestige to the X-Divison title sort of, but I think that division is always about the younger talent getting a chance to shine. I don't think RVD will lose, but I hope he does.
------
Really enjoying the show so far.

We got a bonus match to start, Kazarian vs. Storm. Kaz opened with a hilarious promo, him and Daniels are one of my favorite things going in wrestling right now. Solid match between the two.

The X-Division title match didn't disappoint either, Kenny King had an awesome showing. he's got a bright future IMO.

Tag Team championship going right now. Good match with a lot of innovation, I'm a huge fan of Joey Ryan and Matt Morgan both so I'm hoping they win this.

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
TNA pulled a WWE with that unannounced match haha...unfortunately I missed it because of connectivity issues.

I wanted King and Ryan/Morgan to win but the matches were still solid.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah, I agree Millz.

The winners so far aren't too surprising but I'd love King and Ryan/Morgan to be champs now. The good thing is that it further establishes current champs so when they lose the belts it will be a bigger deal.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
So there was no turn or swerve with Brisco and Bischoff which was disappointing. Could still happen I guess but eh, boring.

Match was fine though.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
So there was no turn or swerve with Brisco and Bischoff which was disappointing. Could still happen I guess but eh, boring.

Match was fine though.
I was really disappointed with that.

Everything was set up with Bischoff and Brisco working with Kurt, and they don't pull the trigger. I hope that at least one member of Aces & Eights is unmasked tonight, maybe with interference in the main event. If not at a PPV, when?
------
Well Daniels and AJ Styles just had the match of the night, incredible work from those two.

Plenty of OMG moments, great technical wrestling, and great high flying. I was really impressed. And of course very happy with the winner.

Last edited:

BigBob

Registered Member
I've unfortunately not been able to watch the PPV.

I'm out of town to train for a job and am staying at my Grandmas for a week.

It sounds like it's been pretty good, so keep me updated.