• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV TNA Final Resolution 12/05/10

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
This Sunday will be TNA's last PPV of the year, Final Resolution. The card (I think it's final, but not 100%), is as follows (from TNAwrestling.com):

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan vs. (c) Jeff Hardy of Immortal

SUBMISSION MATCH
Jeff Jarrett vs “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe

CASKET MATCH
“The Monster” Abyss vs “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero

1st BLOOD MATCH
Rob Van Dam vs “The War Machine” Rhino

TNA TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
FULL METAL MAYHEM
Motor City Machine Guns (champs) vs Generation Me

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH
Tara vs Mickie James

TNA TELEVISION TITLE MATCH
“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles (champ) vs Douglas Williams

TNA X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH
COOKIE SUSPENDED ABOVE THE RING IN SHARK CAGE
Robbie E (champ) vs Jay Lethal

#1 CONTENDER’S MATCH
Beer Money vs Ink Inc.

Discuss the matches, your predictions, and results here!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan vs. (c) Jeff Hardy of Immortal

SUBMISSION MATCH
Jeff Jarrett vs “The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe

CASKET MATCH
“The Monster” Abyss vs “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero

1st BLOOD MATCH
Rob Van Dam vs “The War Machine” Rhino

TNA TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
FULL METAL MAYHEM
Motor City Machine Guns (champs) vs Generation Me

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH
Tara vs Mickie James

TNA TELEVISION TITLE MATCH
“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles (champ) vs Douglas Williams

TNA X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH
COOKIE SUSPENDED ABOVE THE RING IN SHARK CAGE
Robbie E (champ) vs Jay Lethal

#1 CONTENDER’S MATCH
Beer Money vs Ink Inc.

My picks are in BOLD. Its a hard card to judge. Could be good. I will be watching it on a stream most likely.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I think that Styles vs. Williams will be a sleeper hit...two awesome technical wrestlers, with Styles bringing the air game and Williams bringing his ground game. Can't wait to see that one.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
My predictions:

Jeff Harvey over Matt Morgan

Samoa Joe over Jeff Jarrett

Abyss over Dinero

RVD over Rhino

MCMG over Generation Me

Mickie James over Tara

AJ Styles over Douglas Williams

Jay Lethal over Robbie E

Beer Money over Ink Inc

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
My picks are:

Beer Money over Ink Inc

Robbie E over Lethal

Styles over Williams

Mickie James over Tara

MCMG over Generation Me

RVD over Rhino

Pope over Abyss - upset here

Samoa Joe over Jarrett

Hardy over Morgan

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know why, and I might be completely way off but for some reason I believe Matt Morgan will win the title this Sunday against Jeff Hardy. I know Jeff is one of the top guys in the company and he's a huge draw, but I just have a feeling that it's Morgan's time and TNA want to see if he can carry the title.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know why, and I might be completely way off but for some reason I believe Matt Morgan will win the title this Sunday against Jeff Hardy. I know Jeff is one of the top guys in the company and he's a huge draw, but I just have a feeling that it's Morgan's time and TNA want to see if he can carry the title.
Even after they spent all that money on a custom made TNA World title belt for Hardy?

I don't see it happening...not just because of the new belt haha. They want to keep Immortal a strong powerhouse.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Unity's Picks:

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Morgan

Samoa Joe
vs Jeff Jarrett

Abyss vs The Pope

RVD vs Rhino

MCMG vs Generation Me

Mickie James vs Tara

AJ Styles vs Douglas Williams

Jay Lethal vs Robbie E

Beer Money vs Ink Inc

Morgan will be getting it sometime in the future but I really don't think that now is that time, in the least. They're still trying to push the dominance of Immortal. My guess is that Hardy wins in some shady way and that Anderson appears at the end of the PPV to challenge him, if he's healthy.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Morgan will be getting it sometime in the future but I really don't think that now is that time, in the least. They're still trying to push the dominance of Immortal. My guess is that Hardy wins in some shady way and that Anderson appears at the end of the PPV to challenge him, if he's healthy.
I have been thinking that Morgan is just being a hold on the title picture until Anderson comes back. Despite how much I love Matt Morgan, he does not deserve the title right now.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I have been thinking that Morgan is just being a hold on the title picture until Anderson comes back. Despite how much I love Matt Morgan, he does not deserve the title right now.
I think Morgan more than deserves the title after all of the years he's put into wrestling...he's got all that it takes to be a world champ.

The problem is the timing. Like you said, Anderson is waiting in the wings to feud with Hardy. Unless we see Anderson turning on Morgan and joining Immortal for some weird reason (like if everything was fake with his concussion?), I doubt that Morgan will be near the title for a while, still. He'll remain a top general in the war against Immortal, either way.

Just an hour and 15 minutes until the PPV! Get your picks in if you haven't already!