TNA Civil War?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Unity, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

So who, besides me, has been liking this recent TNA storyline? It seems that we have Sting as General of a team of veterans and Jarrett as General of mostly TNA originals...a civil war is brewing. I enjoy the "lights out" each week as the story progresses, but I say it's time to bring Sting and Jarrett into the forefront and start drawing lines in the proverbial sand. I really hope Christopher Daniels comes back soon and is a part of all of this. I also hope it's a large scale event and continues for months and months; TNA has a great opportunity here considering the dichotimy of the roster.

Thoughts?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

This is the only time in my life I've enjoyed Jarrett...just because I like the guitar shots and his song. I bet when he finally comes back I'll start hating him again.

But you're right, this could be fun and I'm interested in seeing where it goes. I think the Curry Man gimmick has run its course and the Fallen Angel need come back

3. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I've come to respect Jarrett because of the work he put into the TNA brand. He's really allowed other people to step up to the top when TNA has reached its highest forms of success. I'm a fan of his now...slapnuts.

Millz likes this.
  4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

But did he only allow people to step up because of the issue with his wife? I dont mean to sound like an insensitive prick but the plan all along was for Jeff Jarrett, not Kurt ANgle, to be the man to hold every title in TNA. (Which Kurt ended up doing in replace of Jarrett).

Jarrrett has done a great job making a respectable company, but I think he's still too full of himself and honestly, I dont think he's any good in the ring either.