TNA champion gone after Bound For Glory?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Anthony1975, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

This was on the Figure4Weekly forum

What a fucking dick. I used to like Booker in WCW especially but in the past 5 years or so I have gone right off him.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I really hope he comes back in the WWE, I believe he's a great wrestler and he's great on the stick. If he does come back hopefully he doesn't come back as King Booker because that gimmick was awful.

With that being said he should comply with the rules of TNA till his contract is up. Not putting Matt Morgan was over pretty stupid on his part. But he's not the only wrestler that doesn't like to put people over.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Come on Booker, really? That's a terrible attitude to have.

Isn't this the same guy who hates Triple H for doing the same stuff?

With all that said I'd love to have him back in WWE.

4. Anthony1975

Ah shit just noticed I fucked up the title. Can someone please change it to say TNA?

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Fuck Booker.

And fuck these guys who get all pissy at the WWE, leave, and then try to come crawling back. I hope they give him a permanent contract in ECW if he tries to return.

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I'm a Booker T fan no matter where he wrestles, and I have been since 1996 haha.

I always assume stuff like this is usually blown way out of proportion.

If Booker is unhappy with his status in TNA, I can sympathize; I think they've been underutilizing him since shortly after his debut in a lot of ways. He's great as a part of the MEM, but they're blending him in too much. I don't think that he should dominate the company or not put over The Blueprint by any means, but I can understand if he's frustrated...if you can have a bigger career in another company you'd probably move, too.

Spinaroonie!

7. Anthony1975

I will never forget the best out of 7 series with Chris Benoit, back then Booker was awesome.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well I read more stuff about the situation, he got really mad at Scott Steiner because he told people to throw shit in the ring, and Booker said enough of this crap. So I believe that's what made him so mad and one reason why he wants to leave.

Bring back Stevie Ray and Harlem Heat, that would be awesome.

9. Anthony1975

He has been retired 7 years now and is 51 years old so perhaps it wouldn't be such a good idea after all.