TNA champion gone after Bound For Glory?

Anthony1975

Registered Member
This was on the Figure4Weekly forum

Booker T is not expected to remain with the company once his contract expires (rumored to be in November). He refused to put over Matt Morgan at the TNA Impact taping in Orlando on Tuesday, and the feeling of multiple sources is that this was simply the straw that broke the camel's back when it comes to his strained relationship with TNA management.

Booker made it clear to wrestlers during last week's overseas tour and in the locker room again on Tuesday that he has WWE options and intends to return there once he's contractually able to do so. Although nothing is official regarding his future in TNA, multiple sources predict that his days with the company are numbered. The buzz in the locker room on Tuesday was that Booker will appear at Bound For Glory, drop the tag titles with Scott Steiner at that show or the following tapings, and will not be booked again by the company.

There have been stories regarding Booker's negative attitude in the locker room for months. He voiced his displeasure on an overseas tour bus when he first received word about the plan for him to lose the match to match to Morgan. There was no indication of a personal conflict between Booker and Morgan, as Booker stated that he felt it was a mistake for him to lose the match on television rather than pay-per-view.

Booker cooled down over the weekend and all indications were that he would put over Morgan as planned on Tuesday. However, he refused to follow through with the match plan when push came to shove. He didn't tell company officials about his decision until roughly 45 minutes before the taping, which made for difficult rewrites. He ultimately appeared on the show, but did not wrestle Morgan as originally planned
What a fucking dick. I used to like Booker in WCW especially but in the past 5 years or so I have gone right off him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really hope he comes back in the WWE, I believe he's a great wrestler and he's great on the stick. If he does come back hopefully he doesn't come back as King Booker because that gimmick was awful.

With that being said he should comply with the rules of TNA till his contract is up. Not putting Matt Morgan was over pretty stupid on his part. But he's not the only wrestler that doesn't like to put people over.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Come on Booker, really? That's a terrible attitude to have.

Isn't this the same guy who hates Triple H for doing the same stuff?

With all that said I'd love to have him back in WWE.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Fuck Booker.

And fuck these guys who get all pissy at the WWE, leave, and then try to come crawling back. I hope they give him a permanent contract in ECW if he tries to return.

Unity

Change the World
Staff member
I'm a Booker T fan no matter where he wrestles, and I have been since 1996 haha.

I always assume stuff like this is usually blown way out of proportion.

If Booker is unhappy with his status in TNA, I can sympathize; I think they've been underutilizing him since shortly after his debut in a lot of ways. He's great as a part of the MEM, but they're blending him in too much. I don't think that he should dominate the company or not put over The Blueprint by any means, but I can understand if he's frustrated...if you can have a bigger career in another company you'd probably move, too.

Spinaroonie!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I read more stuff about the situation, he got really mad at Scott Steiner because he told people to throw shit in the ring, and Booker said enough of this crap. So I believe that's what made him so mad and one reason why he wants to leave.

Bring back Stevie Ray and Harlem Heat, that would be awesome.