PPV TNA Bound for Glory

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
TNA's biggest PPV of the year is coming up on 10.10.10 (cue Abyss).

Angle vs. Hardy vs. Anderson for the vacant TNA World Heavyweight Championship is the main event...also looking at Abyss vs. RVD and EV2.0 vs. Fourtune.

Discuss, predict, etc. here! :cool:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Yeah, it should be a good PPV. I typically don't waste money on TNA, but I may have to give in this Sunday. Should be a good show. I know that RVD is probably going to get demolished by "they". And I believe that Kurt Angle will win the vacated TNA title as well, he deserves it.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I still think RVD will get the win on Abyss before "They" interfere...I also think it's possibly "They" will become involved in multiple aspects of the PPV, not just the one match.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Alright ladies and gentleman, it's 10/10/10. I'll do some picks (just for fun), feel free to include yours! "They" are coming....
---------------
Final Card:

THREE-WAY MATCH TO CROWN A NEW TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson vs. "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy

Monster's Ball: Rob Van Dam vs. "The Monster" Abyss

Lethal Lockdown: Ric Flair's Fourtune vs. EV2.0

Handicap Match: Sting, Kevin Nash & The Pope vs. Jeff Jarrett & Samoa Joe

Tag Team Title: Motor City Machineguns vs. Generation Me

X Division Title: Douglas Williams vs. Jay Lethal

Knockouts Title: Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne vs. Tara

Tag Team Match: Eric Young & Orlando Jordan vs. Ink Inc.

Team 3D will make a major announcement at the Pay-Per-View

Plus, who are "THEY" that Abyss has promised will be at the Pay-Per-View event?

------------------
Unity's picks:

Angle becomes new TNA World Heavyweight Champion

RVD over Abyss

Fourtune over EV2.0

Sting, Nash, & Pope over Jarrett & Joe

Machineguns over Generation Me

Douglas Williams over Jay Lethal

Tara wins the TNA Knockouts Title

Ink, Inc. over Eric Young & Orlando Jordan

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Angle over Jeff and Anderson to become the World Heavyweight Champion

RVD over Abyss

Fortune over EV2.0

Jarret and Samoa Joe over Sting, Nash, and Pope

Generation Me over Motorcity Machine Guns

Douglas over Lethal

Tara wins the women's match

Orlando Jordan over Ink inc and Eric Young

I also think that "THEY" will be Bishoff and Hogan.

Last edited:

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
blue: it's actually EY and Orlando as a tag team VS. Ink, Inc.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Look away now if you don't want results!!!

Full results from Bound for Glory, from tnawrestling.com:

Complete Results are below:

- In the opening bout, The Motor City Machineguns defeat Generation Me to retain the TNA World Tag Team Championship! The MCMG used their "Skull and Bones" top rope splash combination finisher to win the bout.

- With Mickie James as special referee, Tara defeated Velvet Sky in the 4-Corners Knockouts Title Match to become the NEW TNA Knockouts Womens Champion! Madison Rayne was NOT happy that Tara won the gold! Tune into iMPACT for more on this situation between Tara and Madison!

- The team of Ink Inc defeated Eric Young and Orlando Jordan after Ink Inc hit a top rope neckbreaker on Jordan to get the win. Eric Young brought out a TNA Rule Book and stuck to the rules during the bout, even costing his own partner the match in the end!

- Jay Lethal retained the X Division Championship over Douglas Williams after reversing a top rope hurricanrana into a sunset flip for the pin! After the bout, Lethal went into the audience to celebrate with the fans, but was attacked by newcomers Robbie E and Cookie of The Shore! They attacked lethal with the X Title, then Cookie presented the championship to Robbie E!

- In a violent and barbaric Monster's Ball Match, Rob Van Dam beat Abyss after nailing him with the spiked "Janice" weapon and hitting the Five Star Frog Splash for the pin! Despite being beaten, Abyss delivered an ominous message about 10.10.10...who are THEY??

- In a handicap match, the trio of Sting, Kevin Nash and The Pope beat Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett. Late in the bout, Joe hit a kick on Nash and went to tag in Jarrett, but Jarrett dropped off the ring apron and left Joe! As Jarrett walked away, he left Joe to face the trio of Sting, Nash and Pope! Nash eventually hit his Jackknife Powerbomb finisher on Joe to get his team the win. What was behind Jarrett bailing on Joe?

- In a shocking turn of events, Team 3D came out to make the announcement that they are officially retiring as a tag team in wrestling! However, before they do, they want to face The Motor City Machineguns one last time! Tune into iMPACT on Thursday for more!

- In a chaotic Lethal Lockdown match, the members of EV2 defeated Fourtune when Tommy Dreamer got the pin and the win on AJ Styles after a Death Valley Driver off the top rope! Early on, Rhino was the final member of both teams into the cage before the cage lowered to begin Lethal Lockdown. Mick Foley and Ric Flair brawled on the outside! Kazarian set up a ladder above the ring and tried to annihilate Richards, but Kendrick appeared and put Kazarian through the table instead. The action went all over the arena before Dreamer ultimately got the win for EV2!

- In a shocking main event, Jeff Hardy defeated Mr. Anderson and Kurt Angle to become the NEW TNA World Heavyweight Champion! During the bout, Eric Bischoff came out, but then Hulk Hogan's music played and he appeared on crutches! Inside the ring, Bischoff took the crutches from Hogan and gave them to Hardy, who used them on Anderson and Angle! Hardy hit the Swanton on Anderson to get the pin and become the new World Champion! After the bout, Abyss and Jeff Jarrett came out to celebrate with Hogan, Bischoff and Hardy! THEY were Hogan, Bischoff, Jarrett, Hardy and Abyss! The most controversial endings in TNA Wrestling history! After the bout, a shocked TNA President Dixie Carter looked on as Rob Van Dam came out to confront Hardy about what he did - in turn Hardy attacked RVD!
------
Unity: 5 of 8 matches guessed correctly

generalblue: 2 of 8 matches guessed correctly

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It will take TNA years to recover from this. They have alienated most of their original fans and I doubt they will bring in new fans to replace them.

While next week's Impact ratings will be high post-PPV, I doubt that their ratings will exceed 1.1 for at least 3 months.