TNA Agrees To Contract Terms With Mickie James

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I'm not surprised, either, even though I hadn't heard anything on the wind. There's only one place to go when you get future endeavored.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Easy decision by Dixie Carter and company to bring in Mickie James.

Mickie was always my favorite...glad i'll be able to view her via a TV set again.

4. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Great to have her in a company again...with Tara and Mickie, I think they'll have two of the strongest female wrestling presences. I think it'll be cool to see how she melds with TNA and their storylines.

5. Millz

Source: Rajah.com

Take this for what its worth...

Mickie James made her TNA debut just a few days ago - but we received word from two people who were backstage at Bound For Glory that she's already making diva demands and is gettinga reputation as difficult to work with

6. Unity

My gut feeling is that this is

(1) complete bullshit, or

(2) a huge overblowing of a simple request.

Mickie James doesn't seem like the type from what I remember reading about her in the past, but you never know! Just glad she's a part of the Knockouts Division now.

7. Millz

No she's actually been like this in the past and rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. Something to do with Batista (shocking) and it was part of the reason she was released was overall attitude.

Hopefully she gets over that and just does her job.

8. Unity

Surprising and strange to hear. Still a big fan, but come on Mickie...you're part of a good women's division now...and not a "diva" anymore lol.