TV TMZ

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what were your thoughts on TMZ and the people that work for them.

Personally TMZ is good for news sources, and their fast when it comes to breaking news stories.

But I think the people that work for them are complete asses. They show no respect to the people their "stalking" or interviewing and always stupid questions.

Thoughts?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
The only time I've ever heard of TMZ was when they were the first to discover that Michael Jackson died, although at that time he was being hospatilized.

Other than that, nada.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
i've watched TMZ online [as it doesn't broadcast over here].
assholes are the ones who work there, but at least the news comes fast and is a truthful source.

I thought no show out there could be worst than Access Hollywood or The Insider. I was wrong. TMZ basically encourages harassment, perversion and gaining a buck ANY WAY YOU CAN.

Last edited:

Blueyes

Registered Member
I watch them on TV sometimes. I think they are the only ones though that won't get into trouble legally due to the fact that the guy who owns it is a real lawyer. They are fast with anything that goes on though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with Jeanie and The Unity. I hate all forms of celebrity news.
I think Entertainment Tonight is pretty good, they seem pretty nice with the celebrities, they don't hide in the bushes to get interviews or take pictures. It's very rare for them to ask stupid questions from the episodes I've watched in the past.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I think Entertainment Tonight is pretty good, they seem pretty nice with the celebrities, they don't hide in the bushes to get interviews or take pictures. It's very rare for them to ask stupid questions from the episodes I've watched in the past.
I just think this obsession with celebrities, where people want to know everything they do, is a sad reflection on our society.