• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV TLC Official Thread

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Might as well start the thread now since Survivor Series was last night. I'm a big fan of TLC and I'm looking forward to this Pay Per View. Hopefully they'll be able to build up some great feuds and put out a good card for this upcoming PPV December 19.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Hopefully this time around they can build a good story for both Ziggler and Bryan and their respective opponents for this PPV.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I do hope to see a Ziggler/Kaval match again (with Ladders?) and another Bryan/DiBiase match (with Ladders?) I would love a ladder match only PPV, but I digress.

Miz v. Orton better be No DQ, the intensity would be ridiculous.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's an updated card for TLC

411mania.com: Wrestling - Updated Card For WWE TLC

I'm happy that Del Rio will be taking on Mysterio in a Table, Ladders and Chairs match. But I'll be so pissed if Mysterio doesn't put Del Rio over, which would be huge for his career right now.

I don't know why they have Kingston vs Ziggler again. Dolph should be feuding with someone else right now. I don't know why he's not feuding with Kaval anymore.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Del Rio should win. Like he really should win. It would suck if he didn't.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I don't see why Mysterio won't put him over. I don't see Mysterio going for a world title run for the rest of his career in the WWE. Mysterio has nothing to lose to put Rio over.

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I just think giving WWE's logic, Mysterio always seems to go over the heel, regardless of who it is that should go over.

And a correction needs to be made, Mysterio and Del Rio's match stipulation has not yet been decided on. The WHC match is a TLC match between Kane and Edge. Mysterio and Del Rio's match will most likely be a stupid chairs match or something like that.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
For such a stacked card the PPV thread has been pretty slacking for TLC...

There was a change to the World Title match so here's the updated card...please make your picks!

Miz vs Orton, WWE title, tables match

Kane vs Edge vs Del Rio vs Mysterio, World title, TLC match

Cena vs Barrett, chairs match

Ziggler vs Kingston vs Swagger, IC title, ladder match

Morrison vs Sheamus, ladder match, #1 contendership on the line

Natalya & Beth Phoenix vs Laycool, tables match

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was thinking the same thing. Here are my selections:

Miz
Edge
Cena
Ziggler
Sheamus
Natalya and Beth

It should be a great pay per view filled with some top rate matches. Doesn't make much sense not to have Bryan defending his US Title though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HabsMike25 Wrestling 0
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 8
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 1
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 26
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 16