• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Titans QB Vince Young to make first start

F

Forbidden

He got raped =O

2 picks, less than 50% completion...

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
I never said in a positive way :) He was productive for the defense, explosive in getting the ball out and throwing it to the defense :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Guys this is only is first start, he's new to the game obviously, he's going to commit turnovers. Some people are saying that they're throwing him to early, but I would have to disagree because he is the future, and they know they won't make the playoffs this season, so why not put it him has the starter. I think the Titans have a better chance to win a game with him then Collins.

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
Guys this is only is first start, he's new to the game obviously, he's going to commit turnovers. Some people are saying that they're throwing him to early, but I would have to disagree because he is the future, and they know they won't make the playoffs this season, so why not put it him has the starter. I think the Titans have a better chance to win a game with him then Collins.
Of course I realize it's his first start and he'll make turnovers and bad decisions. He'll only get better with more experience.

J

JAZZNC

I don't think that he'll ever be that good. I think that the Titans messed up big time drafting him and that fat kid from USC White. He's just like Vick only a lot slower and with less arm with I don't think will translate into much success. Had he not had that huge game in the Rose Bowl he would have been a late first rounder. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, I sure hope so for the Titans sake.

31marquis32

I think he might do ok dout he be as good as quarterbacks like peyton manning or as good as even QBs like carson palmer...but we'll see

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I can't beleive you guys are saying that Vince Young won't be a good quaterback in the NFL. This dude is full of talent. He proved it in Texas and he'll prove in the NFL aswell. Let's not forget that he doesn't have the best receiving core in the league.

31marquis32

Wow I can't beleive you guys are saying that Vince Young won't be a good quaterback in the NFL. This dude is full of talent. He proved it in Texas and he'll prove in the NFL aswell. Let's not forget that he doesn't have the best receiving core in the league.
BUT........HE DID CHEAT IN THAT ROSE BOWL GAME AGAINST USC!!!!!!!!!!