Tired of the Anti-Obama ads...

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
The election is over...kinda getting tired of the anti-Obama adds...can we get these removed?...

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I am going to neg you for making absolutely no sense.

I wouldn't expect you to get my humour, but here what we call a full-stop, you call a period. <

I don't like Barac Obama period.

Barac Obama has Children, therefore his Sister [if he has one] is their Auntie. She is Aunti Obama, but her version of Aunti [Anti] has an 'e' at the end.

Rep me if you like, but I it's best to rep what you understand and not what you don't.

[Kind of ruines the joke]

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I wouldn't expect you to get my humour, but here what we call a full-stop, you call a period. <

I don't like Barack Obama period.

Barack Obama has Children, therefore his Sister [if he has one] is their Auntie. She is Aunti Obama, but her version of Aunti [Anti] has an 'e' at the end.

Rep me if you like, but I it's best to rep what you understand and not what you don't.

[Kind of ruins a terrible joke]
There I corrected your post and your spelling.

EnglishGuy

Registered Member
I agree with you Swift, I don't live in America but I do believe that the ads should be removed. I mean what's the point! Once they win, you can boycott them but the thing is it won't change anything. When people were anti-Bush, they had a reason. What's the reason people are Anti-Obama? Most don't state a reason, because they don't have one.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I agree with you Swift, I don't live in America but I do believe that the ads should be removed. I mean what's the point! Once they win, you can boycott them but the thing is it won't change anything. When people were anti-Bush, they had a reason. What's the reason people are Anti-Obama? Most don't state a reason, because they don't have one.
I have several reasons, but the one word I'll share is 'abortion.'

This thread could turn-out to be ironic.

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
Did I not say I only had one word to share. That is the reason. He's a world leader that's pro abortion.
------
I hate one issue voters. Since abortion really has an effect on how one performs their job running the country.
It's one hell of a reason. If you really want to get into the abortion debate, then fine, but I'd choose someone I don't like that's anti abortion over someone I do like that's pro-abortion.

Last edited: