• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tinkerbelle Banner...

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Ok, made it to Florida obviously... Already working on eBay ads... hehehehe

Here's one that I like very much:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6537340262

I'll also be listing A FREAKIN TON of Beatles vinyl records!!! Some are extremely rare and if my luck goes well, I'll be retiring from eBay *ROFLLLL YEAH RIGHT* Keep an eye out on "Dad's Closet" auctions :p I think I'm gonna put that in the subtitles form now on lolololol

helpisontheway

Registered Member
hehehe... way to go Iggy...

Very nice... But before any bids come in put TINKERBELL and also PIXIE in the subject/header... instead of BELLE

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
*Looking at my watch* counting the minutes before Nanner finds this! LOL :hah:

Nice job!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hmmmm True ebayer ..On vacation and still listing and selling :lol:

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
iggy... are you listing your dad's stuff too? LOL.

Angel.. I'm sorry, but you're going to HAVE TO change that creepy avatar, I have to scroll quick when I see it :p

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Yes, Yes I am!!! I keep glancing around my moms room too going "Wonder how much that would bring on eBay... oooh that could be antique... ummm hmmm wonder how mad she would be if I sold off her entire book collection while she's at work?"
Dad has the niftiest things in the closets here... just a matter of snoopin around til I find what I can ask to list... and I have to be careful of the 'OTHER' drawers ;) *shivers*
If its not nailed down its fair game right? How mad could they be if I sold off the family china? :p Just kiddin hehehehee

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Iggy... you gots a bid on it... considering it actually hung in the park it's a great collectors piece....

I'm having lots of fun with my Disney searches...

doubles2004

Registered Member
No Iggy .. If you sell everything we may not hear from you again. :lol:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
*poses for photo**wipes tears from eyes* YOU LIKE ME ... YOU REALLY LIKE ME :p *grin*