• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Timmay!

Timmy

Registered Member
Hey there..I'm Tim, 29 years old...have a twin sister...from Washington state (Central)..don't know what else exactly to say..just your typical 20 something (almost 30! Damn!) into almost most sports except hockey and soccer..auto enthusiast..cannabis advocate..currently unemployed..but may get a job offer (fingers crossed) Anything else you'd like to ask feel free to do so..

laserlight

Registered Member
Hi and your really going to like this forum cuz theres tons of topics! =) Im Kevin but im 13 so im not 30 yet but theres people here all different ages. What genres of music do you like? theres an awesome music section! =D

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
no hockey, eh? well we'll let that one slide.

Welcome TIMMAY! hope you like it here

Bliss

Sally Twit
No hockey, eh? Well come right in and make yourself at home. I'd rather no sports but one less is good too.

Have you been a member of many forums before?

Timmy

Registered Member
no hockey, eh? well we'll let that one slide.

Welcome TIMMAY! hope you like it here
yeah I live in a small town where this minor league hockey team calls home..and its really popular here..I mean if I get tickets for free i'll go..lol I dunno I just can't get into it.

Impact

V.I.P.
Welcome!

Just so you know, every time I see a post by you from now on i'm going to read your name like Timmy from South Park. Every. Single. Time.

Timmy

Registered Member
Welcome!

Just so you know, every time I see a post by you from now on i'm going to read your name like Timmy from South Park. Every. Single. Time.
hah..that's my ringtone on my iPhone..TIMMAY!..timmmmaay...lol yeah everyone I know calls me that from it.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, Timmy! The same thing is going to happen to me with hearing "Timmay!" every time you post. Haha priceless!

What's your favorite sport/team?

Timmy

Registered Member
Welcome, Timmy! The same thing is going to happen to me with hearing "Timmay!" every time you post. Haha priceless!

What's your favorite sport/team?
I went to Long Beach State in SoCal...(thus the LB hat i'm wear in my Avi)...but I like the Washington Huskies, Dallas Cowboys, Longhorns, Seattle Mariners Also sometimes watch a little NASCAR