Time Traveling

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SithZombree, Aug 30, 2010.

1. SithZombree

SithZombree Registered Member

Where, when and what would you take with you?

I would go back to around the dark ages with a survival pamphlet, a lighter, a map, and my sunglasses. I would run shit!!! Bring my new diseases and bacteria with me and claim that I bring death to those who defy me, claim I can control fire, and of course lead them to new locations so they can build my monuments.

2. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Mine is kinda lame, but I'd go back to the time when my brother was still alive, and I went to spend a weekend with him at his college. That was one of the most fun times I ever remember in my life. So that was back in 2000 or 2001... and I would remember to take more money and uh... a change of clothes?

3. Vixen

Vixen Registered Member

I would go back to the world war II so i could kick Hitlers ass for being such a dick. I'd bring a bazooka, a ak 47 and a desert eagle, food, cheesy pasta and munchies. I'd probably bring a rocket launcher similar to the Nikita in MGS2.

Of course not forgetting the obvious things, BULLETS! & rockets :D

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would go back to when Babe Ruth hit his magical 60th home run. You can see a bit of a clip from my animated avatar. It would of been an amazing spectacle to watch, and it's always been a dream on mine to see The Great Bambino play the game he dominated.

5. Hissa

Hissa Registered Member

I would go back to when I was a little child......
    The memories of my childhood are the most wonderful memories in my life...
    Friends...fun time....and happy moments....
    I want to be a child again...

6. HalfEatenSurprise

HalfEatenSurprise Registered Member

I would go back to around 3 o clock today. I would go to the exact place I am now, with the exact computer I have, and the good internet connection I am currently blessed with.

I would then sign up to this forum, because I wasn't then, and post this thread before you ever got chance. Then I would return to the normal time/world and see if you had posted something else, it would be probably the most interesting thing I could ever do.

Or maybe I'd go back to 1966 with a bacon sandwich and watch England defeat the Germans in the World Cup final, and enjoy the decadent parties that followed. One of those.

7. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I would go back to the time of Jesus and kick him in the balls then set him on fire in a back alley way.

That'd be sweet.

Jeanie likes this.
  8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I wouldn't want to go backwards in time at all. Any small change can have an adverse effect on my birth. I would want to travel to different parts of the world during my first few years of life to minimalize the chance of ruining the future me.

I wouldn't want to travel into the future at all.

9. Jeremy

Jeremy Registered Member

Assuming no chaos theory hijinks or language barrier, ancient Rome. Would bring books about modern engineering, chemistry, sanitation, war strategy, etc.. Use my knowledge to take over Rome and get all the hot ancient Roman babes after I teach them about soap and shaving.

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

pure win.

I'd go back to 1968 and hang out with the Monkees and smoke pot with Peter Tork, and hopefully screw Mike Nesmith. With his hat on.

I'm dead serious, don't mod my post, Biz.