Xbox 360 Time to get this Board active again....Im still lookin for a system.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Yung_Impression, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Yung_Impression

Yung_Impression Registered Member

i call every wal-mart i know and they said they are sold out and don't know when they will be able to get more...so imma do the smart thing and get it off of ebay......to everyone who got the Xbox 360, how is it? and are the games fun, cuz i plan on gettin Call of Duty 2 and NBA 2k6.

The review of Perfect Dark Zero i coming on today on G4TV and i wanna see how this game turns out.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I got one but I haven't played it due to a prior commitment I made for it. :D

I plan on getting some more soon though. :)

3. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Oh, really, Andrew? You got a 360? Wow, I never knew. That's a total suprise to me.

I don't have a 360, and I'm not going to buy one. Contests are the way to go. That's how I found this board.

4. Yung_Impression

Yung_Impression Registered Member

if you gonna get some before Christmas....let me buy one from u regular price man, cuz i really want one.

5. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

wow andrew. You must be resisting SUCH an urge, to play it and all. And yung, it is awesome, i played a display model at target and at ebgames. I played King kong and CoD2, they were both great graphics and awesome fun. That new middle button is really cool, the light around it tells you which controller ou are.

6. BSU_TMAC

BSU_TMAC New Member

When are ANY stores going to get ANY kind of new shipment of systems.. why is this system so hard to find?? I cant find one anywhere.. any ideas from anyone as to when I will be able to walk into a store.. and walk back out with a 360 in my hand???

7. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

well i think that stores get shipments every 2 weeks [ at least that's how it is at the Target near me does it as i understand ]. shipments in general, not strictly 360s.

your best bet is to call around, see if they have any info on when they're getting them in, and camp out. i've heard that people are still camping out when new shipments come in which is kinda of nuts IMO.

8. BSU_TMAC

BSU_TMAC New Member

man.. my room mate has one.. and he hooked it up to his surround sound system.. its crazy... we play Madden.. Call of Duty.. and he JUST got Most Wanted today... he waited on line for 7 hours.. cuz he had his reserved.. i REALLY REALLY wish i would have reserved mine now... also There is an EBGAMES sale.. down the street from where i go to school.. giving out FREE 360 games with a trade-in of TWO XBOX games.. sweet deal.. i already have 4 games.. with no system.. lol.. if u live near an EB GAMES.. might want to check that sale out...

9. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

wow that is good, i was there today, they said nothing. Im in many contests, but if i don't win, ima get a bundle at bestbuy.com

it has a 23 inch hdtv w/ xbox 360, 6 games, extra controller, and everything. AWESOME PACKAGE. (only $1899)lol

10. BSU_TMAC

BSU_TMAC New Member

that Best Buy package sounds nice... but nothing beats FREE XBOX 360 games.. and besides.. im a college student.. i dont have $2000 just floating around.. lol