Time to depart..

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Vidic15, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

from this forum..

I lost the passion for posting on this forum, things have changed a lot..the tool comes up and wants to merge his crapfeista with FC. No sir, no thank you. I'd rather leave and chew on broken glass than move to GF. It's seriously fucked up, inactive forum. I know that you are trying to make one BIG forum, but it ain't gonna work, leave FC as it is..our members have put in enough work..

So for now, I am off. I'll be checking in and out now and then..

To the Sith, good luck.

2. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

Peace. I hope that you'll return when you see that the merger works, but that's your choice, I suppose. I'm far from the most active member here, but for whatever it's worth, I certainly think you brought a lot of character to FC. Check in often.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Thank God.

Get lost already, I had enough of your whining.

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

You said, it before I could Merc, thank God.

Alex, that's probably your longest post in your FC history, lol.

Leave, and don't come back.

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Complete asses....

Good bye Alex*hugs* you will be missed!

You guys leaving is making my decision tuff, I thought I had an answer last night but now I don't know again....

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I believe you're the most infracted person in all of FC history... you have 4 pages of infractions. Still, it'll be sad to see you go, I always got a kick out of laughing at your posts. On the other hand, if I'm remembering correctly, you've left before and have come back (and if I'm not mistaken, you're not the only one this is true for), so I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you no matter what happens. Until then, farewell!

If only there was some idea going around for a way to make this place more interesting again, make it a place with new members and more frequent posts, breath some new life into the place! Just gonna point out, you've lost the passion for posting on this forum, the way it is NOW, before any merge.

7. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I hope to see you come back Alex. You were always a good bro on the forums you will be missed. I think you are a bit too quick to abandon us (FC and the Sith) but you do what you need to do.

8. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

You really need to stay. I thought about leaving but I'm gonna tough it out and see how it goes. Then I'll make a decision.

I knew the merge was going to happen no matter what we said about it, so let's stick it out for now.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

ahh, youth these days :D

you do realize that now that you've said this, any sign of you on this forum will result in immense amounts of ridicule.

10. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

"You'll be back...THEY ALWAYS come baaccckkk!" >:]