Time Management Apps

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
I am notorious for not being able to effectively manage my time. I would love to get an app that will help me with this. I have read several online app recommendation articles, and I am looking at Evernote, Remember the Milk, and My Life Organized. I specifically like apps that I can use across devices.

Do we have anyone here who is familiar with any of the apps that I mentioned? I think Evernote is the most well known. Are there any others that I am missing?

MiketheGrinder

Registered Member
In all honesty, I think you have to try a bunch out to see what works for you. I use Listastic for creating daily checklists. I like this app because I can color code each item so it's easier to find what I'm looking for. I can also share the list with my wife, a coworker, or anyone else by simply hitting the share button. I use Evernote to organize webpages I want to save and other information I'll need long term like my pets' vet records. I rely on Google Calendar to keep up with meetings and events. Another popular app is 30/30 which basically counts down your daily tasks. Some people love it, but it gave me anxiety. I haven't tried Remeber the Milk or My Life Organized and will have to check them out

I highly recommend this podcastfor tips on getting more done and performing at a higher standard in less time. It's been a tremendous help to me.

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
In all honesty, I think you have to try a bunch out to see what works for you. I use Listastic for creating daily checklists. I like this app because I can color code each item so it's easier to find what I'm looking for. I can also share the list with my wife, a coworker, or anyone else by simply hitting the share button. I use Evernote to organize webpages I want to save and other information I'll need long term like my pets' vet records. I rely on Google Calendar to keep up with meetings and events. Another popular app is 30/30 which basically counts down your daily tasks. Some people love it, but it gave me anxiety. I haven't tried Remeber the Milk or My Life Organized and will have to check them out

I highly recommend this podcastfor tips on getting more done and performing at a higher standard in less time. It's been a tremendous help to me.
Oh my goodness, thank you so much for your response! I will absolutely check out that podcast. I am also going to check out Listastic because the color coding sounds perfect.

At the end of the day it will really come down to finding the one that works best for me and my situation, but you have definitely given me someplace to start. Thanks!