Time Machine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alan, May 2, 2007.

1. Alan

Alan Registered Member

Just imagine that you have got a Time Machine...In that case to which era or century you would prefer to go and why?

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'd destroy it because no one should ever have a time machine. Ever.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

LOL! Mr. Doc Brown I presume!

I think I would want to see the future. Maybe 100 years into the future, but I would be scared to time travel because of the crap that can be messed up.. We've all seen Back to the Future. ;)

I don't think time travel is possible anyway.. I mean.. it's just impossible. There is nothing in physics or science or math or anything known to man that can justify even thinking that it is possible.

That being said, I know that this thread is just for fun so that's why I answered. But I definitely hope time travel is never possible... Never..

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd go back in time at least several hundred years. I want to be an explorer. It'd be awesome to discover new continents and map things out for the very first time.

5. NRdirtydan

NRdirtydan New Member

But think about it though, would you really want to risk the life you have now by altering the future or past????....

6. nangel78

nangel78 Registered Member

I would not want to alter the present or future so I would not go into it.

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Damn you guys are boring. Can't you just assume that the present/future will not be altered by your time travel?

8. potchie

potchie New Member

if time machine is real,, i would have to back my self before i go to my college days,, hehehehe i have so many regret,, and i wanted to change it..

9. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I would go back to the time of Christ. Primarily for the historical reasons. That is also an era when things were moving so fast: art, literature, technology, thought, etc. at the same time, it was still somewhat primitive. I think I would be amazed at the similarities between then and modern life.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Not to mention the Roman Empire would certainly be something to see. All that's left of it now is burried under the current city for the most part.