• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Time for some honesty...

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I don't like Johnny Depp. He's a shapeshifter, yo! Sometimes he's really cute and other times he's just batshit ugly. Like this...

I'm sorry, I just had to get it off my chest. I realize that vaginas everywhere will be outraged and for that I apologize.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
You are correct. He IS a shapeshifter.

But a bloody good one I might add. At least he's not a one character only type guy.

Bliss

Sally Twit
One of the first times I realised just how much I want him inside me was when I watched Edward Scissorhands. I think he's beautiful.

He looks right kinky. Plus the danger of getting cut to shreds is a turn on.

TAKE ME SCISSORS!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
One of the first times I realised just how much I want him inside me was when I watched Edward Scissorhands. I think he's beautiful.

He looks right kinky. Plus the danger of getting cut to shreds is a turn on.

TAKE ME SCISSORS!
Woah, dewd. Here, relieve y'self, f'gawsh's saecks. :-/

Mhore:

"If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them."

-John Christopher "Johnny" Depp

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm with you, Amy, I think he is beautiful. you haters can go ahead and hate, but I heart Johnny, always have and probably always will.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
who is johnny depp?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
yah, where's his red beard?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
It simply doesn't get any better than Johnny. Honestly, the man is a god. I agree he is a shape shifter though, so this one is for all his fans.