• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Politics Time for some Cool-Aid.

Impaired

Registered Member
They are. The Senate Homeland Security and the Senate Finance Committee are both investigating. They have the documents that show the Bidens were laundering money. It's an ongoing investigation.

Not surprised that you didn't know that because the mainstream media and the Democrat party has a single line in Biden:
"Hunter Biden did nothing wrong."
I hate to tell you this, but Hunter isn't a government official. So a few Republican senators do not make a criminal investigation.

I don't see these Hunter did nothing stories, other than the one from the Biden camp, which is not really surprising to see the Bidens defend him. I wonder why the justice department isn't prosecuting?

Impaired

Registered Member

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I hate to tell you this, but Hunter isn't a government official. So a few Republican senators do not make a criminal investigation.

I don't see these Hunter did nothing stories, other than the one from the Biden camp, which is not really surprising to see the Bidens defend him. I wonder why the justice department isn't prosecuting?
Him being a government official or not isn’t relevant. Biden demanding a quid pro quo in relation to Hunter is.

Impaired

Registered Member
Pardons are complicated and can only be understood by registered voters of the party the president belongs to.
You know, like only registered Democrats can have insight on who is going to get the Democrat nomination. Lol.
Is that what I said? Gee, thanks for clearing that up.

I don't expect Trump supporters to care about the law or conservative values. Of course you are happy he pardoned a Chicago Democrat who tried to sell a seat in Congress.

That's what being a conservative is.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
After Clinton pardoned Marc Rich, I stopped caring about pardons. As long as they aren’t pardoning violent felons, I’m meh about it.

By the way, I find it interesting pardoning Blogoyovich (or however you spell his name) is a big deal, but getting Alice Marie Johnson out of jail and the First Step Program aren’t. Tells me those people only get “news” from certain sources, and are told what to be mad at.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
By the way, why would a conservative be happy about a corrupt Democrat being pardoned? How does that make sense?