Politics Time for some Cool-AId.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
“The majority of taxpayers did receive a cut, though it was very small and surveys showed most Americans didn't notice it in their take-home pay or tax bills. That suggests the law had a limited impact shaping voter's views on the health of the economy.”

From YOUR link. “Surveys” “suggests”. That’s not proof, Einstein.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm not suggesting that those with right wing values should vote Democrat, but surely there must be a Republican candidate who has a shred of integrity. I mean, I reckon every Republican candidate is eager to dismantle Obama's baby killing legislation. I don't think the Republican big-wigs who are busy making Trump bullet proof understand that when (not if, but when) a Democrat eventually takes office, they will be every bit as bullet proof. They will be able to lie, cheat, threaten, extort, and swindle to their hearts content citing the precedents set during Trumps' reign, as will all future presidents.

Now, being Canadian, maybe I just don't understand American values in general. Perhaps integrity and credibility are not valued characteristics in a sitting president. Perhaps Americans don't value the safety of their serving military overseas. Perhaps the American people only care about short term tax breaks funded by deficits while long term economic stability is sacrificed to an unwinnable trade war and ill-conceived domestic economic policy. Perhaps Americans like recessions. Since Trump has done away with the checks and balances put in place during the Obama administration to prevent Wall Street from the behaviors that lead to the global economic meltdown of '08, bed debt has been flowing into the market like a Tsunami. Hooray for recessions! (I guess) ... Bravo for mass foreclosures! (I suppose)... Jobs? Household income? 1 in 5 Americans require food stamps to get by. This number will only grow as the fallout of Trumps' trade war continues to land on factories and businesses, and will grow substantially more when the bubble of bad debt being generated by wall street finally bursts. Yippee for poverty! (I guess). I personally don't look forward to recessions, deficits, and wounded soldiers, but what do I know? Perhaps in the US those are considered good things.

Integrity and credibility? Dude, your Prime Minister is a mental midget who used to wear black face. My states economy is about the size of your whole country’s. You don’t know you’re talking about. Economies ebb and flow naturally. This is especially true when we adhere to Keynesian economics, which Trump adheres to, just like every president since FDR except for Reagan has. You guys even more so than we do. Which is why your economy won’t grow. But it would be logically fallacious to say “I guess Canadians don’t like economic growth, herp derp”.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Talk about Kool aid. There are documents that prove Hunter Biden was involved in money laundering. But what does the US. Press and Democrat party say?
Hunter Biden did nothing wrong.

Bunch of zombies.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Oh by the way, there WERE witnesses. There WAS evidence. It was presented in the House hearings. The Senate judges that evidence, or lack thereof. That’s how it works. Constitutional scholars like Jonathan Turley and Alan Dershowitz explained this. They even dumbed it down and the “geniuses” on here still can’t grasp it.

Impaired

Registered Member
I don't understand taxes, I just plug it into taxact. But I know for a fact that I pay less. I think my bracket went down and standard deductions went up but I don't know the details.

I honestly think if Trump had done or is doing anything wrong Mueller would have discovered it. That was a long, expensive investigation.

It seems to me there are a lot of bad characters in the FBI, the state department and the previous administration. And we can all admit the Democrats in the house are just plain dumb.

And Obama was dirty. He started his presidency by flooding illegal guns into Mexico. He used the IRS to shut down opponents. Heck he illegally spied on Trump. Those years are behind us now, thankfully.
Mueller specifically said his report DID NOT exonerate him of obstruction.

A long expensive investigation that resulted in uncovering a host of crimes by a variety of people, all of whom commited crimes while working for Trump or his people.

An investigation that uncovered that the Russians DID interfere in our election (not Ukraine as Trump keeps bloviating)

There are convictions and guilty pleas by Trumps' people.

I'm glad the tax cuts worked for you - for 95% of Americans the tax break was 1% or less.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Mueller specifically said his report DID NOT exonerate him of obstruction.

A long expensive investigation that resulted in uncovering a host of crimes by a variety of people, all of whom commited crimes while working for Trump or his people.

An investigation that uncovered that the Russians DID interfere in our election (not Ukraine as Trump keeps bloviating)

There are convictions and guilty pleas by Trumps' people.

I'm glad the tax cuts worked for you - for 95% of Americans the tax break was 1% or less.
Muellers job wasn’t to exonerate anyone. His job was to find evidence of wrongdoing. He didn’t find any.

Yes, Russia interfered in our election, the issue is there is no evidence Trump colluded with Russia. And it happened under Obama’s watch.

Impaired

Registered Member
Despite all your claims of superior intellect, you seem oblivious to my repeated statements that I don't engage in discussion with trolls. People who do not want to discuss issues, but hurl insults and fight. This is what I consider you. A troll who wants to pick a fight. You are free to continue quoting my posts in hopes that I will change my mind, but after a year, I'd have thought you would give it a rest. This is my final attempt to explain a simple situation to you.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Despite all your claims of superior intellect, you seem oblivious to my repeated statements that I don't engage in discussion with trolls. People who do not want to discuss issues, but hurl insults and fight. This is what I consider you. A troll who wants to pick a fight. You are free to continue quoting my posts in hopes that I will change my mind, but after a year, I'd have thought you would give it a rest. This is my final attempt to explain a simple situation to you.
I
I don’t give two shits what you do or don’t do. I’ll quote you and address your post if I choose to. Your inability to debate and your effeminate hurt feelings over my posts aren’t my problem. Don’t like me quoting you and addressing your post? Tough shit.

Impaired

Registered Member
Talk about Kool aid. There are documents that prove Hunter Biden was involved in money laundering. But what does the US. Press and Democrat party say?

Bunch of zombies.
Why aren't the GOP prosecuting?

The Democrats won't let them?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Why aren't the GOP prosecuting?

The Democrats won't let them?
They are. The Senate Homeland Security and the Senate Finance Committee are both investigating. They have the documents that show the Bidens were laundering money. It's an ongoing investigation.

Not surprised that you didn't know that because the mainstream media and the Democrat party has a single line in Biden:
"Hunter Biden did nothing wrong."