• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Time for chapped lips unfortunately

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone else get chapped lips towards the fall and into the winter? I've been putting chapstick on all day and it doesn't really help.

It's really dry here though so that probably makes a difference. Interestingly enough I drink a good amount of water too. Weird.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It actually could be the water that dries your lips out. Keep the chap stick on and it should go away.

Gwiz

Registered Member
Chapstick is usually very effective and I usually keep them in my pocket as the fall/winter season comes.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I keep one in my car all fall/winter long. I have a habit of just putting it on every time I get in the car. I usually keep the medicated kind it seems to do alot better for me.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I'm probably about to curse myself by saying this, but I've never had chapped lips in my life, and I spend loads of time outdoors in the winter.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, I always get chapped lips when the weather turns colder. Chapstick always works for me.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
My problem is I always forget to bring it with me. I have like 4 sticks going now because I always buy more when I see it in checkout isles if I don't have any on me. :D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's finally time for me to bust out with the chap stick, I work out in the cold and my lips are starting to crack up badly.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
I hate chapped lips. I always get them in the winter. My chap stick helps, but i always lose it.