• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tim Hightower is making Mark Ingram nervous

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
You might not know who Tim Hightower is but i'm sure many will know him by the end of the season. He's just that good. Not Ezekiel Elliott good but good. The New Orleans Saints have had a mediocre running game for the past few seasons even with a good O-Line and a Heisman trophy winner. Problem is, Mark Ingram is not suited for the type of offense we play. He is a bruiser, a good running back, talented but not the right one for this team.

Insert Tim Hightower, a speedy yet strong running back who made Seattle's run defense play on their heels almost every snap he took. He had 26 carries for 102 yards vs. one of the best defenses in the last few years. And he is only getting started.

Even though i think Ingram is still a top talent RB, he could be wearing a different jersey by the end of the 2016 NFL campaign.

As well as Hightower, the Saints have Daniel Lasco and Marcus Murphy. these 2 guys were drafted in the last few years and show promise of talent and as the team says, be part of "running by committee".

My take is that if Ingram does not pick up the slack, the rest of the running group will.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I remember him when he was on the Cardinals but ended up washed up and outta there haha

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Welp, Ingram sure made this post embarrassing. Dude was running like he stole it today.

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
Welp, Ingram sure made this post embarrassing. Dude was running like he stole it today.
Ingram is sure taking being benched well. I'm glad to see that but Hightower had another good game. Ingram played like the Heisman trophy winner the Saints drafted.