TV Tila Tequila attacked by "human poop"... seriously

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Bubbles, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

[FONT=&quot]Okay, so Tila Tequila went to an Insane Clown Posse concert (of all places) on August 17th. What the hell did she expect?

E! Online - Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip, Celebrity News

She was scheduled to perform one of her “songs” and ICP’s Juggalos didn’t take too kindly to that. She was attacked by beer bottles, garbage and “human poop.” This gonna sound horrible, but I laughed at this article for like 20 minutes. I hate the ICP, but I hate Ms. Tequila even more. I don’t dispute what happened to her, but let’s be real – she is full of shit.[/FONT]

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I hate them both.

Throwing feces reflects poorly on both Tequilla and ICP.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I heard about this last week. It's like two forces of complete idiocy coming together in one glorious battled of faildom.

Your link is fail too, FYI.

4. Doc

Heh, I didn't click because I had already read the link before. The link is definitely fail.

5. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

The link is not giving up its secrets.

They both suck the big one. Tequila is just a massive attention whore and I have no clue who the ICP is so, I'm just going to agree they both suck.

6. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

7. Doc

Know what word is funny?

Poop.

Shwa likes this.
  8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

ICP has weird followers that call themselves "Juggalos". While not all of them are bad or druggies, you do have those few that cause chaos. These few that attacked her were probably drugged up and had that mob mentality to work together for one reason: hurt Tila. Even though it was their fault, Tila needs to take responsibility for where her agent sends her. You don't go towards the hot poker, you go away from it. You wanna keep your money maker safe, right? Then, stay away from ICP events. Tila shouldn't have been there.

Hitler at a Gay Pride Parade. Funny to think about. Bad reality.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  9. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Juggalos = fat, sweaty, white trash losers in face paint.

I find it awesome that fans of the shittiest rap group I've ever heard of actually threw shit. haha. Fun.